My PCC is awesome!

but nothing, any agent could not have done for you.

He simply cancelled and rebooked you at the current pricing and promotion offering.

Did you have to call him about this or did he call you.

If he was really really good, he would have called you with this offer.

A good travel agent would have called you first too.

but nothing, any agent could not have done for you.

He simply cancelled and rebooked you at the current pricing and promotion offering.

Did you have to call him about this or did he call you.

If he was really really good, he would have called you with this offer.

A good travel agent would have called you first too.

Yeah I did this all on my own. All you have to do is keep an eye on prices, really. NCL won't call you and tell you you've overpaid and could be in a higher category, ya gotta ask. And it's odd that they had to lose one of their dining credits. When I upgraded I got to keep my original promotions, I just changed to a better room.

Edited by kayleighbayleigh

My PCC was able to get us an upgrade for our cruise this Sunday. We had inside room with 4 night SDP. He got us a balcony with 3 night SDP, $100 OBC, and UBP for $377. I feel like he got us an awesome deal and cant wait to surprise my family.!! It pays to stay in contact with the PCC.

Great deal enjoy. :)

This is a great deal since you usually can't get the UBP within 30 days of your cruise. It's nice to hear that someone was able to get around it. I think you can only get the package if you're sailing on a Super Ship within that window.

My guy is one of the senior PCC;s in Miami. He calls me at least once a month to just to chat and keep me up on deals, cruises I have booked, future cruises etc. As a matter of fact, there was a $200 drop in price of suite category I have booked on two B2B cruises coming up in October. Since I was going to make payments anyway, he updated my reservation to reflect the new fare. He is kind enough to provide he private cell phone number to his clients, just in case something comes up outside of business hours. He has treated my professionally, yet he has become a trusted friend. When the Escape arrived in Miami for the first times, there was a 2 or 3 nighter he was able to sail aboard to acquaint himself with the ship. I managed to have a bottle of wine awaiting his arrival in his cabin. He takes are of business by taking care of his clients. My experience has been positive with the two PCC's I have had assigned to me in the past decade. They have made the cruises for myself and my family exceptional vacations, without a hassle.;)

My PCC was able to get us an upgrade for our cruise this Sunday. We had inside room with 4 night SDP. He got us a balcony with 3 night SDP, $100 OBC, and UBP for $377. I feel like he got us an awesome deal and cant wait to surprise my family.!! It pays to stay in contact with the PCC.

I'm curious. When you upgrade your reservation, which I assume means they actually cancel and re-book you, do you lose all your dinner and show reservations?

I'm curious. When you upgrade your reservation, which I assume means they actually cancel and re-book you, do you lose all your dinner and show reservations?

You shouldn't, but as with everything else, make sure you request an updated amenity invoice, dining ressies, shore ex etc. AND make sure you see them in your inbox and inspect before hanging up the phone.:)

Good to here there is some good PCC, I was not so lucky with my PCC I booked a Bermuda cruise last January for this June , I informed my Pcc we have a cruise reward to use and wanted to convert to CDN fund . Our Pcc said could not be done if using our cruise reward . so gamble and did not convert to Cdn fund and used the cruise reward . after reading on these thread found out cruise reward could be converted to Cdn fund and convert the cruise to cdn fund. Called our pcc informed him He said ni asked to talk to a supervisor and supervisor confimed that cruise reward can be converted to CDN fund .

I had to cancel loose all my perk and the price was up. Because our Pcc was not aware of the convertion it cost us $21050.00 more to pay for our cruise

Edited by Orleanscruiser

Good to here there is some good PCC, I was not so lucky with my PCC I booked a Bermuda cruise last January for this June , I informed my Pcc we have a cruise reward to use and wanted to convert to CDN fund . Our Pcc said could not be done if using our cruise reward . so gamble and did not convert to Cdn fund and used the cruise reward . after reading on these thread found out cruise reward could be converted to Cdn fund and convert the cruise to cdn fund. Called our pcc informed him He said ni asked to talk to a supervisor and supervisor confimed that cruise reward can be converted to CDN fund .

I had to cancel loose all my perk and the price was up. Because our Pcc was not aware of the convertion it cost us $21050.00 more to pay for our cruise

We did the exact same thing when we booked a cruise. We used our cruise reward as the deposit and got the conversion rate (US to Cdn) that was in effect at the time. I would certainly be contacting a supervisor to rectify your situation. You should not be penalized for the mistakes at NCL.

Since you are posting now about this for a cruise that leaves Sunday, I assume this upgrade just happened, during the penalty period, rather than several weeks ago pre final payment. And since your promo changed, I'm assuming it had to be done as a cancel and rebook rather than just an upgrade to a higher category cabin where you pay the difference in price, but keep your original promo/booking.

I'm curious as to how this cancel and rebook could be done a few days before sailing without incurring huge penalties on the original cruise, or am I just not thinking right this am?