Laundry on Transatlantic cruises

We are on Brilliance TA from Barcelona to Tampa in October. Does RCCL

still offer their special "stuff as much as you can in the bag" for a set price on these longer cruises? And at what price if they do?

Thanks in asvance.

John

still offer their special "stuff as much as you can in the bag" for a set price on these longer cruises? And at what price if they do?

Thanks in asvance.

John

Yes, the wash & fold bag is $30, and will likely be offered at least twice.

Thanks in asvance.

John

They did on our TA a couple years ago but keep in mind they will wash, dry, and fold so if anything is sensitive to over drying, wrinkles, etc. it may not be a good fit for this. We got by washing socks in our sink and a few shirts or shorts in the shower. Then, we simply hit a laundry mat as soon as we got to Europe. Since you are coming back this way I would do laundry before you leave your port if any of the above issues are a concern. If not, it is a good deal and a good way to make the longer trip.

On our last TA we were quite disappointed with the wash and fold bag. We kept asking our room steward when it would be offered and would be told later, or that she didn't know. It was finally offered but so late into the cruise that it was not returned until 5pm on day 13 (of a 14 day cruise). This seems to be the exception and it could have been a situation unique to our ship or our room steward.

Yes, the wash & fold bag is $30, and will likely be offered at least twice.

Thanks for the quick response. And if I am not mistaken you are on the same voyage. I see you on the cruise meet and greet boards a lot.

John

Thanks for the quick response. And if I am not mistaken you are on the same voyage. I see you on the cruise meet and greet boards a lot.

John

Yes, we are on the Brilliance TA this fall, looking forward to it.:)

We had 2 BUT>>>>>>

Our room steward didn't tell us about the one on day3 and I had to ask her for the bag on day 8

So make sure you check the cruise compass on what days it actually is or you may miss it