internet access ? - Anthem

Just off the Anthem. We were able to share the internet connection on several devices at the same time using a Wifi Hotspot / Router. I do not want to say the name of the router used as the IT department might block its Mac address. I purchased it for less then $25 on Amazon. Took seconds to set up using the app it came with and then we all logged on. Shared internet between 2 cabins and six people with decent signal. Speed was on 3MGB but it was fast enough. Message me and I will tell you which one worked. I will even sell you mine as I dont need it anymore.

Hi- I'd be interested in talking with you. I just sent you a friend request on here...because I don't see how to send you a private message. We're sailing on Anthem in Nov and I'm trying to figure out my options for wifi. Thanks!

There is no private messaging on CC and friend requests mean nothing.

One of you will have to post your email address here.

There is no private messaging on CC and friend requests mean nothing.

One of you will have to post your email address here.

Thanks. I actually don't know if this would be an option for us anyway as this would t let us use it unless we're in the same spot. Didn't think of that before...

I actually don't know if this would be an option for us anyway as this would t let us use it unless we're in the same spot. Didn't think of that before...

As mentioned by poster, this would only help in cabin (or close proximity) with sharing the one device connection to multiple devices.

Hi,

It was a Hootoo wifi Router... $15 to $20 on Amazon or ebay. You download an app on your iphone or andriod and select the Royai IQ signal and set a name and password for the new hotspot. Then open a browser on your phone enter in your Voom password and you are good to go. Then on your laptop, other smartphones or even Chromecast select the the name you used for your hotspot. We were able to have 4-5 different devices sharing one Voom account between 2 rooms. Worked perfectly.