Decent beer included in the select package?

Been trying to find up to date beer menus and lists of beer included in the select package but have been getting mixed messages. I also called up Royal and asked if blue moon/Sierra pale ale was included in the package....he could not find them on the list but said it varies. Asked people on here and 2 said blue moon was but then read 2 reviews where people said blue moon was not.

I am not a fan of cold basic lager type beers (Coors,Heineken,budweiser,miller,becks etc) so I am worried I will have to live on Corona when I want Blue moon/Sierra/Goose island! :D

Anyone actually drank one of these 3 in the select package? The rule seems to be all draft beers are included, all bottles 12oz and under and randomly smirnoff ice is.

Thanks!

Been trying to find up to date beer menus and lists of beer included in the select package but have been getting mixed messages. I also called up Royal and asked if blue moon/Sierra pale ale was included in the package....he could not find them on the list but said it varies. Asked people on here and 2 said blue moon was but then read 2 reviews where people said blue moon was not.

I am not a fan of cold basic lager type beers (Coors,Heineken,budweiser,miller,becks etc) so I am worried I will have to live on Corona when I want Blue moon/Sierra/Goose island! :D

Anyone actually drank one of these 3 in the select package? The rule seems to be all draft beers are included, all bottles 12oz and under and randomly smirnoff ice is.

Thanks!

See beer menu below. The only beer excluded from the Select package is Chimay Blue 750ml.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=46668454&postcount=12

I suspect it varies depending on availability. Someone recently posted a picture on here of a ship getting provisions loaded on and I happened to notice a pallet of Blue Moon. If you are concerned, perhaps wait until you board to see what they actually have, then buy your beverage package. Though I now see you are from the UK so perhaps your package was included.

Thanks for the responses!

Yes we did get our select package as part of the UK BOGOH deal and upgrading isn't an option as we think its too pricey and hubby is T1 diabetic so cocktails are certainly not good!

If I can drink basically all beers on board that would be fantastic (I do like Chimay though!). Also looking forward to the wine (especially when in a formal night long dress as beer sometimes doesn't match that :D).

Blue moon is our go to beer on US ships when we travel but if actual craft beers are included then maybe blue moon will be left out.

They had Goose Island IPA (and I think their 312 Wheat) on Freedom last summer. The pub only had 1 beers on tap most days (2 on tap the first 2 days if I remember correctly) but a large selection of bottles.

Good to know about the drafts as my husband was particularly looking forward to hving pints of guiness...I am sure he will be ok though. :)

Thanks!

We cruised VOS in October and Blue Moon was included. Hubby actually depleted one bars supply [emoji13]