Live from Freedom "rocking" the night away.

We're on Freedom right now. I am pretty sensitive to motion but man are we rocking and rolling! It's hard to stand still. Crew said we are going through a storm. The promenade is fairly empty.

Hopefully things calm down a tad tonight. I am not holding out hope for Coco Cay tomorrow :(

wind has been pretty stiff out of the NE for a couple of days.

this will build the seas

buoy off the cape is registering 7.5 foot waves on a 6 foot swell

sailing to the SE leaving Canaveral across the Gulf Stream ... yep it is gonna be bouncy

Coco should be in the lee of the northern Bahama Bank tho .... since the wind is from the NE

Edited by Capt_BJ

Skirted a Hurricane on the Majesty back in 1997 - talk about Rockin and rolling!! 12 foot swells!! Was majorly impressed that the juggler featured that night could even perform!! Weather was fine though after we circumnavigated the storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just got off the Freedom today we had very strong winds last night we went to our cabin early because the movement was getting to me. I can tell you our first sea day was pretty rocky and so was our last but everything else was smooth sailing almost like glass. Have a great trip!😀

Yes, we are. Bonus is we will arrive in St Thomas a couple of hours earlier[emoji4]
Hope this happens on our cruise. It did on our last FR eastern and it was great to get into STT early. We also sailed parallel with Regal Princess so it was cool to see a ship off our balcony the whole way to STT. (Regal Princess will probably be gone for our June 19 cruise)

Yes, we have voom. It's $15 for one device and $30 for two. Onboard offer of 2nd line 1/2 off. If Crown and Anchor, may receive a bogo free [emoji3]

I just checked today and they are currently having a BOGO special, if you purchase online. I just bought 2 lines for $15 a day ($105 for the week). I've read that these specials sometimes only last a day, so I booked it today for our cruise on the Freedom, which leaves next Sunday.