Oasis - Entertainment

Just curious about entertainment shows. Going on July 30th cruise and went on entertainment today and could reserve Frozen in Time and Oasis of Dreams. Do you have to reserve all the other shows ahead of time and do they just come out as they are available and not all together? Thanks!

Just curious about entertainment shows. Going on July 30th cruise and went on entertainment today and could reserve Frozen in Time and Oasis of Dreams. Do you have to reserve all the other shows ahead of time and do they just come out as they are available and not all together? Thanks!

My experience has been that all the shows become available for pre-cruise booking at the same time.

Just FYI for those who may be following, they appear to have opened up as far out as 8/20. But again, only those two shows. What others will be available for booking, aside from Cats and the comedy show?

There were the shows we had available for booking last September:

Oasis of Dreams, Aquatheater, 45 minutes

Day 1: 7:30, 9:30

Day 3: 7:30, 9:30

Day 4: 7:30, 9:30

Headliner, Main Theater, 45 minutes

Day 3: 8:30

Day 4: 8:30, 10:30

Comedy, Comedy Venue, 60 minutes

Day 2: 9:00, 10:30

Day 3: 9:00, 10:30

Day 4: 9:00, 10:30, 11:59

Day 5: 9:00, 10:30, 11:59

Day 6: 9:00, 10:30, 11:59

Day 7: 9:00, 10:30

Frozen In Time, Studio B, 45 minutes

Day 2: 7:00, 9:00

Day 5: 8:30, 10:45

Day 7: 3:00, 5:00

Come Fly With Me, Main Theater, 45 minutes

Day 5: 7:30

Day 6: 8:30, 10:30

CATS, Main Theater, 150 minutes

Day 2: 2:00, 8:45

Day 7: 2:30

Note that these days and times may be completely different now.

There were the shows we had available for booking last September:

Oasis of Dreams, Aquatheater, 45 minutes

Day 1: 7:30, 9:30

Day 3: 7:30, 9:30

Day 4: 7:30, 9:30

Headliner, Main Theater, 45 minutes

Day 3: 8:30

Day 4: 8:30, 10:30

Comedy, Comedy Venue, 60 minutes

Day 2: 9:00, 10:30

Day 3: 9:00, 10:30

Day 4: 9:00, 10:30, 11:59

Day 5: 9:00, 10:30, 11:59

Day 6: 9:00, 10:30, 11:59

Day 7: 9:00, 10:30

Frozen In Time, Studio B, 45 minutes

Day 2: 7:00, 9:00

Day 5: 8:30, 10:45

Day 7: 3:00, 5:00

Come Fly With Me, Main Theater, 45 minutes

Day 5: 7:30

Day 6: 8:30, 10:30

CATS, Main Theater, 150 minutes

Day 2: 2:00, 8:45

Day 7: 2:30

Note that these days and times may be completely different now.

Very helpful - thank you! They only had one time slot available to book for Frozen in Time, so it's good to know they will likely have additional shows at more convenient times.

Very helpful - thank you! They only had one time slot available to book for Frozen in Time, so it's good to know they will likely have additional shows at more convenient times.

You're welcome, and just a note that the above schedule was for an Eastern itinerary.

Oh good, glad I'm not the only one. We are on the Oasis, July 2 cruise. I saw that the 2 shows were listed yesterday afternoon. I may just go ahead and book them, although they are my least favorite. When the others open up and can always change my times, if needed.

Maybe they are getting rid of Cats :D:D:D:D

Come fly with me sounds familiar ... has that been around for a while?

Cats was great, Come fly with me was a weird tumbling show with a couple brief aerial bits.

Maybe they are getting rid of Cats :D:D:D:D

Come fly with me sounds familiar ... has that been around for a while?

I'm hoping they are replacing Cats with pretty much anything else. We saw Hairspray on our last Oasis cruise and that was fantastic!

Edited by tkkerber

They opened the Oasis of Dreams booking tonight. We are sailing in September. I booked the first show, just in case. Should we also book a later show? I was surprised to see it. I didn't expect it to open until about early June.

I'm hoping they are replacing Cats with pretty much anything else. We saw Hairspray on our last Oasis cruise and that was fantastic!

The cats comment was a joke, as I don't see it going anywhere. We also saw Hairspray the last time we were on Oasis. This was our second time seeing it. My daughter was 7 then and loved it.

They opened the Oasis of Dreams booking tonight. We are sailing in September. I booked the first show, just in case. Should we also book a later show? I was surprised to see it. I didn't expect it to open until about early June.

It won't allow you to book multiple time slots for the same show.

Oh good, glad I'm not the only one. We are on the Oasis, July 2 cruise. I saw that the 2 shows were listed yesterday afternoon. I may just go ahead and book them, although they are my least favorite. When the others open up and can always change my times, if needed.

I am on this sailing as well. There is some concern on our roll call that the other shows are being held for a large group (somewhere over 1000 guests) or that they are taking over the venues...

Sounds like a rumor to me! Hope so:eek:

Do you have to complete online check in before you can make those reservations? I'm doing a b2b August 7 but The entertainment hasn't opened up yet when I go into Entertainment. Am I doing it right, or is there another way?

Do you have to complete online check in before you can make those reservations? I'm doing a b2b August 7 but The entertainment hasn't opened up yet when I go into Entertainment. Am I doing it right, or is there another way?

Nope, the reservations are independent of online check-in.

have joined our M&M? welcome to a great cruise..come on by

I am on this sailing as well. There is some concern on our roll call that the other shows are being held for a large group (somewhere over 1000 guests) or that they are taking over the venues...

Sounds like a rumor to me! Hope so:eek:

Well, I am a member of the group you are referring to and I can assure you that no shows are being held for us. Our group's "concerts" are being worked around Oasis's entertainment schedule.

I booked all the shows in January for my June cruise. Dates and times that are sold out do not show up, so as a sailing gets closer, shows may disappear because of lack of availability.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app