Royal Suite hairdryer question!

gibbetygibb

Hello everyone,

I'm staying in a RS on the Reflection in just under a week. I wondered what the hairdryer(s) were like that were provided. Are they those terrible ones that you can't move about or is it one that can plug in anywhere including the dressing table?

Thanks,

Adam

Hello everyone,

I'm staying in a RS on the Reflection in just under a week. I wondered what the hairdryer(s) were like that were provided. Are they those terrible ones that you can't move about or is it one that can plug in anywhere including the dressing table?

Thanks,

Adam

While I never use them I am sure my wife dried her hair in the bedroom so they must be movable.

The hair dryers are portable but not very powerful and you have to hold down a button for them to work. They work for my short hair but if you have longer hair you might want your own. There is also a lighted make up/magnifying mirror in the suites and a night light in the bathroom.

The hair dryers are portable but not very powerful and you have to hold down a button for them to work. They work for my short hair but if you have longer hair you might want your own. There is also a lighted make up/magnifying mirror in the suites and a night light in the bathroom.

I hate having to hold that button down so last time I brought a rubber band. Worked like a charm.:D

RS or veranda room, best way to dry ones hair is sat on the balcony with a glass of wine....forget about the hairdryers!

Yeah........not so much. Glad that works for you.

I bring my own high powered dryer and make room for it in my carry on. Unfortunately my limp very thin straight hair needs specific attention.

But the wine glass sits very nicely on the vanity while I dry it.

Yeah........not so much. Glad that works for you.

I bring my own high powered dryer and make room for it in my carry on. Unfortunately my limp very thin straight hair needs specific attention.

But the wine glass sits very nicely on the vanity while I dry it.

After enough wine, everyone's hair would look great after drying on the balcony! :-)