Drink Prices on Navigator of the Seas

Hello,

We are set to Sail on Sunday and am still deciding if I should purchase drink packages. Does anyone have a price list for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages?

Thanks

By the way, you might want to wait until you get onboard to make your decision on the drink package. That way you can confirm the drink prices. Don't worry, they won't run out of drink packages.

By the way, you might want to wait until you get onboard to make your decision on the drink package. That way you can confirm the drink prices. Don't worry, they won't run out of drink packages.

Definitely a good idea if you're unsure. His listing above of the prices is a pretty good estimate from my experiences. If drinking cocktails or "better" wine package starts making sense if you'll have more than 4-5 a day.

Keep in mind that the drink packages include the bars onshore in Labadee.

We just sailed Nav last week and my beers (Bud 16oz) were $7.08 each. All drinks have a 18% gratuity automatically added to the bill. This gratuity is included in the drink pkg pricing.

• 1 month later...

That's great about the drink packages working in the labadee bars. My question to you is did you receive the same service as people without the drink package? We were on Celebrity cruise last year and got the free drink package and there were no waiters around at all. If you wanted to drink you had to go to the bar yourself.

Thx.

My question to you is did you receive the same service as people without the drink package? We were on Celebrity cruise last year and got the free drink package and there were no waiters around at all. If you wanted to drink you had to go to the bar yourself.

We are sailing on Liberty in October and right one there is a 20% off sale on the drink packages online. Don't know if that applies to the Navigator also. But worth checking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Keep in mind that the drink packages include the bars onshore in Labadee....

The Navigator is in Europe now........... under 2 months till our Med trip on her :D

@schapstic

On 3 recent Celebrity cruises with a drinks package, I have never had a problem getting service, from a waiter or directly from the bar.

I think you have been very unlucky.

Edited by dwhe

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone offer details about drinks cards? someone on another forum advised about watching out in the bars for drink cards that you can pre-purchase 10 drinks for at a reduced rate, is this currently available on Navigator of the seas or is it not a Royal Caribbean offer?

We are sailing on Liberty in October and right one there is a 20% off sale on the drink packages online. Don't know if that applies to the Navigator also. But worth checking.

I am on the Liberty July 17 and also saw the 20% off deal. My question is if that offer is only good for pre cruise booking? If so then you pay tax on it ant sea there is no tax. I am not a beer or soda drinker, but i do adore those calorie loaded rum and tequila drinks with those little umbrellas and fruit. Do they charge for the disembarkation day? There isn't much time to use of $53.00 of drinks when they boot you off the ship at 7am?

Edited by ansoninc

The 20% sale negates the 18 % auto tip. So you do come out ahead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...
14 nights onboard Navigator in July is £1,266 to add drinks package....seems rather a lot to spend on drinks alone?!

If that's for 2 people, that seems about right for the undiscounted price.

I am on the Liberty July 17 and also saw the 20% off deal. My question is if that offer is only good for pre cruise booking? If so then you pay tax on it ant sea there is no tax. I am not a beer or soda drinker, but i do adore those calorie loaded rum and tequila drinks with those little umbrellas and fruit. Do they charge for the disembarkation day? There isn't much time to use of $53.00 of drinks when they boot you off the ship at 7am?

You don't pay for that last morning, you pay for the number of nights of your cruise. I don't recall seeing a tax charge. Unless they build it into the rate they offered online. We paid $48 per day with a 20% discount and then paid 18% service.