Adventure of the Seas Balcony Questions

We are tentatively booked into cabin 7284. What type of balcony can I expect? Will the railing be steel or plexiglass? What furniture will be there? Chairs? Loungers? Little table?

If you have any other interesting info, feel free to share.

Thanks,

Karen

We are tentatively booked into cabin 7284. What type of balcony can I expect? Will the railing be steel or plexiglass? What furniture will be there? Chairs? Loungers? Little table?

If you have any other interesting info, feel free to share.

Thanks,

Karen

The outside balcony wall will be half-steel, half-glass. The side balcony walls are all steel.

adventure%20of%20the%20seas%20regular%20balcony.jpg

Thank you thank you thank you for the thoughts and photo!! Totally answered my question. We tend to lean toward the bigger ships, so I wanted to get as much info on AOS as I could. Again, appreciated!

Are the balconies on Deck 8 similar? This class of ship's balconies are different than the Radiance Class we were on before. They seem less open.

The balconies on decks 7-10 are the same. Deck 6 is the one that has the full metal balcony wall.

The balconies are less open, but they are also more private.

I will be on Adventure in May and am in 8530 I think. It's the aqua-colored D2 Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony category. I've had this size room/balcony before and there were two chairs and a small table on the balcony. is it possible to get a lounger on that size balcony? I'd do anything for just one. In 2014 in the same type of cabin I asked the room steward, he didn't say it's not possible, but nothing ever came of it. Maybe if I'd offered a tip :D But can someone say whether a lounger will fit, and whether a room steward would help/be able to get a lounger? Not sure if it's discouraged. On the NCL Sun in 2003 my mom and I snuck a chair on our own from the pool deck. And our room wasn't exactly close by. Not sure if that's recommended.

I will be on Adventure in May and am in 8530 I think. It's the aqua-colored D2 Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony category. I've had this size room/balcony before and there were two chairs and a small table on the balcony. is it possible to get a lounger on that size balcony? I'd do anything for just one. In 2014 in the same type of cabin I asked the room steward, he didn't say it's not possible, but nothing ever came of it. Maybe if I'd offered a tip :D But can someone say whether a lounger will fit, and whether a room steward would help/be able to get a lounger? Not sure if it's discouraged. On the NCL Sun in 2003 my mom and I snuck a chair on our own from the pool deck. And our room wasn't exactly close by. Not sure if that's recommended.

No way. Sorry, you will have to go up to the pool to relax on a lounge chair. :)

We feel the same way.

We also think the Adventure balconies are great ...as the above post said, a little more privacy and great views. We just came off the Adventure a week ago and so speak from recent experience. Enjoy your cruise! :)