piano bar

bnorris10

Is there a piano bar on the divina inside or outside of the yacht club

like where you can select songs

You might want to check out the Golden Jazz Club. They had dueling pianos the one night we ventured in there,,,not sure if they take requests or not though,,,

13547555863_9ffe3ebf2a_b.jpg

Edited by Mikesa1721

Piano was no longer in the jazz club on the march 26 sailing. No dueling pianos, no piano man like on rcl where they took requests but lots of other small music venues.

that stinks we have always loved finding the piano bar and making friends with the piano player and staff their .... we don't like bars that are as crowded as others and love one's that have live music

that stinks we have always loved finding the piano bar and making friends with the piano player and staff their .... we don't like bars that are as crowded as others and love one's that have live music

Just about every venue onboard MSC Divina has live music,,,

Piano was no longer in the jazz club on the march 26 sailing. No dueling pianos, no piano man like on rcl where they took requests but lots of other small music venues.

How about La Luna Piano Bar? Should be what bnorris10 is looking for.

I think you will really enjoy Divina. Why there might not be the piano bar you are looking for there are MANY small in crowded venues to enjoy live entertainment. The jazz club had a duet (no piano), but very nice. The piano bar also has a duet (guitar and keyboard, ironically they didn't use the piano), the wine bar had a gentleman on a keyboard singing, centrum had a piano and violinist playing classical, and then there was the black and white bar which had live music but it wAs the more crowded venue and doesn't sound like what you are looking for. And that's just what I remember off the top of my head, I bet I missing some. If you are looking for quiet venues to listen to live music I can't think of a ship I have sailed that offers more than the Divina :)

On my sailing, ironically the piano in the Luna piano bar was never used. It was a husband-and-wife couple with guitar.

On April 9 sailing they used the piano in the piano bar and they were taking requests.

The duo with guitar and singing were in the golden jazz bar; so maybe they just juggled some things around. They actually moved entertainers around the different venues each night, but they did indeed have piano player in the piano bar.

Edited by LMaxwell