Budweiser Drinkers Please Unite

Aussie One

For the life of me, I can't understand why Celebrity continues to serve glass bottles at the pool area. When I order a mixed drink, I get it in a plastic cup. They should use the aluminum bottles. Not only are they safer but they stay colder longer. And they should include Mich Ultra with their choices of beer;)

I would assume the beer tastes the same as I would think Budweiser has quality control of its product. I guess it could taste a little different. It's a Bud!

I would be very surprised if the taste did not vary somewhat from region to region.

A good example is Coke Zero. A different taste in Asia than in Europe than in South America than in North America.

The funniest thing I think I see consistently on ships is pax from countries with good beers (which are available onboard) guzzling down Budweiser or, much worse, Corona.

Edited by ECCruise

For the life of me, I can't understand why Celebrity continues to serve glass bottles at the pool area. When I order a mixed drink, I get it in a plastic cup. They should use the aluminum bottles. Not only are they safer but they stay colder longer. And they should include Mich Ultra with their choices of beer;)

Are the aluminum bottles double walled?

bosco

I would be very surprised if the taste did not vary somewhat from region to region.

A good example is Coke Zero. A different taste in Asia than in Europe than in South America than in North America.

The funniest thing I think I see consistently on ships is pax from countries with good beers (which are available onboard) guzzling down Budweiser or, much worse, Corona.

LOL! So true! I have an English friend that loves to drink American beers when over here.

I am sure there are some subtle differences. I think about World of Coke here in Atlanta. Go there and it is amazing the different tastes from around the world.

We do like to go to Asheville/Biltmore in varying seasons and while there I try the small breweries around town. As I say this, I do have to admit, that once I find a brew I like, especially drafts that are only local, I find it hard to try something else. Just wish they served food! My DW wants good food. I want good beer.......:)