Budweiser Drinkers Please Unite

Aussie One

????

Why would you drink Bud on a regular basis? Not sure why "Kiwi" Bud would be any worse than Aussie or South American Bud. Open up your horizons to a whole new world of quality beers. This Bud's for You.

9x% of beer is water. If the local supply doesn't taste the same as St. Louis, the beer wont taste the same. When homebrewing you can buy water treatment items to make your local water taste like water from say Burton on Trent to make a proper stout.

Love those ales. For the price of a few cases of good craft beers or ales anyone who can read and follow directions can produce beers or ales far superior to anything you will get commercially. Cleanliness, attention to detail and patience is all one needs along with a little equipment.

It is also a great hobby that pays off when you want to watch a few hours of football and have a few pints or more along the way without forgetting where you are or feeling like an over inflated balloon.. LOL

You can make anything from the typical carbonated defrost lagers all the way up to the high proof barley wines.

bosco

We have a brewery here in Atlanta that is called Monday Night Brewery. They started brewing and watching Monday Night Football as the story goes.

I brewed some in early 90's. Was brewing too much and just stopped. It was fun, but I didn't need to drink too much. Kids liked watching the carboy bubble and blurp. I liked the finish product. :)

We have a brewery here in Atlanta that is called Monday Night Brewery. They started brewing and watching Monday Night Football as the story goes.

I brewed some in early 90's. Was brewing too much and just stopped. It was fun, but I didn't need to drink too much. Kids liked watching the carboy bubble and blurp. I liked the finish product. :)

I brew enough during the cool months (fall) in my area so I can stay cool during the boil and I can keep my fermentation temps nice and low and slow. I make 400-500 bottles during the season and put them down the cellar. This gets me through till the next fall. All what I consider to be close to English northern brown ales.

bosco

Thank you guys for contributing to my thread as i said i drink Bud when on USA ships and when i visit the states. I drink When in ROME. Stella Heineken Becks when in Europe. Philippines San Miguel, Bali Bintang, Singapore Tiger,

Thailand Singa. Canada Molsons. Kiwi land Speights.Pome Land. Newcastle Brown.Aussie VB. India IPA.Other beers In China and Veitnam sorry cant spell there names. When i go into a Liquor Outlet in Oz and i see these imported beers it brings back memory's of my cruises and vacations. enjoy your booze good luck to all Aussie

PS Ireland Guinness

Thank you guys for contributing to my thread as i said i drink Bud when on USA ships and when i visit the states. I drink When in ROME. Stella Heineken Becks when in Europe. Philippines San Miguel, Bali Bintang, Singapore Tiger,

Thailand Singa. Canada Molsons. Kiwi land Speights.Pome Land. Newcastle Brown.Aussie VB. India IPA.Other beers In China and Veitnam sorry cant spell there names. When i go into a Liquor Outlet in Oz and i see these imported beers it brings back memory's of my cruises and vacations. enjoy your booze good luck to all Aussie

PS Ireland Guinness

So...what do you drink when you sail out of Hong Kong? And why does it matter that the Budweiser was brewed in NZ?

Not sure about Bud, but Moosehead beer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moosehead_Brewery) is brewed differently for different markets.

A Moosehead brewed in Canada will taste the same in any Province. A Moosehead beer imported to the US tastes completely different (more along the lines of a Heineken).

All that to say, while Bud isn't my beer of choice I understand the desire to hve something you know and like. That said, there are so many wonderful beers in the world that I'll never complain if I can't get my preferred choice. I find X usually has a decent selection and have yet to complain.

So...what do you drink when you sail out of Hong Kong? And why does it matter that the Budweiser was brewed in NZ?

If i was on a USA ship out of Hong Kong i would drink Bud

Would you drink a USA beer brewed in China ??

I would assume the beer tastes the same as I would think Budweiser has quality control of its product. I guess it could taste a little different. It's a Bud!

Budweiser?? When I am at the local watering hole in The Villages, I will drink a Budweiser product - usually Mich Ultra - but on a cruise - Never! Give me a Stella!!

Some people just can't help themselves......Mich Ultra IS a Budweiser product....I used to call Mich the crap that they scrape from the top of Bud and bottle it keep waste down....edit....edit...LOL I thought this said I would never drink a Bud product....my bad...sometimes I can't help myself!

Edited by SheriffJoe

Is the operative word 'a'. ABV is.....? I have never had one, but heard that it is 15%+ ABV.

Have enjoyed a Dogfish 90.

Enjoy yours tonight! :)

It was definitely a high ABV! Just had one aged from 2014! Oh My! So good.

Sure would...if I was really craving an American-tasting beer, I would be happy that Budweiser was brewed close by (relatively speaking, of course). Shipping it from St. Louis (or Columbus, or Atlanta) would be a ridiculous cost premium and would take months, perhaps affecting the taste.

Labatt's brews in the USA now to avoid import issues. Coors Light is made in Virginia. It's brew house chaos out there!

Mass-produced megabrews are made, well, everywhere. And like McDonald's or Coca-Cola, they taste about the same everywhere you go.

Cheers!