Vibe cabana questions

gar90

Hey everyone. We will be on the getaway for our honeymoon next month. I was wondering if anyone has experienced the vibe cabanas. We are hoping to get one (we know it's a long shot)

My questions would be:

1) the earliest arrival time we could get was 11am. The earlier ones were booked up. If we got there early and asked nicely would we be able to get in the first boarding group?

2) what is the best way to try to snag one? Go straight to the vibe, guest services, somewhere else?

3) is there any way to reserve one in advance?

4) just any general reviews you might have.

If we don't get a cabana we'll still try to get one of the regular spots.

Hey everyone. We will be on the getaway for our honeymoon next month. I was wondering if anyone has experienced the vibe cabanas. We are hoping to get one (we know it's a long shot)

My questions would be:

1) the earliest arrival time we could get was 11am. The earlier ones were booked up. If we got there early and asked nicely would we be able to get in the first boarding group?

You never know - you can give it a shot!!

2) what is the best way to try to snag one? Go straight to the vibe, guest services, somewhere else?

Depends which ship you are on. If Escape, head to the Comedy Club. If Epic, Breakaway or Getaway, Guest Services has a line at the last counter space.

3) is there any way to reserve one in advance?

No. :(

4) just any general reviews you might have.

We have been on Vibe on 3 ships. The cabanas are nice- but so are the "regular" loungers. If you like sun, the cabanas may not be the way to go, as they don't "turn" toward wherever the sun is. If you like shade, again - the cabanas don't turn, so you may be blasted by the sun. (even with the cover) Also- Vibe has been closed on windy sea days on some of our cruises, as they rope off the upper decks if they deem it dangerous to walk up there. And it gets very hot on port days - but with the shower they have there to cool off with it is a great place to spend time away from kids!

If we don't get a cabana we'll still try to get one of the regular spots.

I have heard that on some sailings Vibe passes have been available up till around 11:30, so you never know until you try to get one!

The cabana is nice because you always have the same spot guaranteed for the week, not that the Vibe was ever that crowded. We also liked having the compartments to store our stuff while we were in the hot tub. And my favourite part was that you could smoke in the cabana!

We're hoping to snag a cabana for my parents next week (they don't have the UDP, so the $100 OBC is a good value for them) and we'll use it when they don't. My wife and I will have our own Vibe passes.

Arrive at the port early like 8 am or 9 am to help get a lower boarding number. People have reported that you now go to Headliners not Guest services. Do not go to Vibe first they don't sell passes there.

Good luck

If you can not get Vibe do a spa tour and check that out. Spa passe are much easier to get

• 2 weeks later...
How much are Vibe passes?

How much is the cabana?

On a 7-day cruise, Vibe passes are $99 per person. A cabana is $329, which includes two vibe passes and a $100 food-and-beverage credit which can be used ship-wide, not just at the Vibe bar.

On a 7-day cruise, Vibe passes are $99 per person. A cabana is $329, which includes two vibe passes and a $100 food-and-beverage credit which can be used ship-wide, not just at the Vibe bar.

Is the cabana worth it?

How early to I have to arrive to port to get a Vibe Pass?

Is the cabana worth it?

How early to I have to arrive to port to get a Vibe Pass?

we had a cabana on Breakaway and wouldn't do it again. We loved Vibe but the Cabanas, they were hot as you don't really get any wind in them.

The cabana is nice because you always have the same spot guaranteed for the week, not that the Vibe was ever that crowded. We also liked having the compartments to store our stuff while we were in the hot tub. And my favourite part was that you could smoke in the cabana!

We're hoping to snag a cabana for my parents next week (they don't have the UDP, so the $100 OBC is a good value for them) and we'll use it when they don't. My wife and I will have our own Vibe passes.

Smoking is allowed in Vibe? Not trying to create a smoking/non-smoking thread.