Is SHARE on the Royal yet?

esquire20

That's great. We like Sabatini's and from what we've see of SHARE we would probably never go. I really hope they leave things as they are.

On the Crown last week there was only one Curtis Stone entrée on 2 different nights...pork belly & chicken pot pie...and none on the always available options.

Having experienced SHARE on the Ruby last month, we hope SHARE is killed off and replaced with a version of Sabatini's. We are big fans of the old Sabatini's menu. By the numbers we saw dining in SHARE, it is not going to work!!!

If they were going to make a deal with a "Celebrity" chef, how about actually doing so with a true Chef, not a smiling Food Network Host! A VERY BAD MOVE!

On the Crown last week there was only one Curtis Stone entrée on 2 different nights...pork belly & chicken pot pie...and none on the always available options.

It could be a sign that the Curtis Stone options aren't as popular as they though they might be. Hopefully they'll bring back the old "always available" options like they once were.

It could be a sign that the Curtis Stone options aren't as popular as they though they might be. Hopefully they'll bring back the old "always available" options like they once were.

I don't recall how the Crown's menu was previously affected by CS dining room options before our cruise last week. But I've read about menus that were heavily influenced by his food. I tried his chicken & leeks pot pie and it wasn't anything exceptional. But I agree it could be a sign of CS options not being well received by passengers.

I was happy to see most of the always available items (shrimp cocktail, grilled salmon, fried chicken & Caesar salad) but unfortunately not the beef medallions which were replaced by a "gourmet" burger. I'd get the medallions when not wanting any of the nightly menu options. I recall the beef medallions previously being removed from the always available menu but then returned probably because of passenger dissatisfaction.

Edited by Astro Flyer

I recall the beef medallions previously being removed from the always available menu but then returned probably because of passenger dissatisfaction.

The beef medallions were just OK for me as a standby if I didn't care for anything else but the salmon was usually my first backup choice. I read that it was still available on the Emerald as "always available" but you did have to ask for it. I've tried a few of the CS items in the DR & would never ask for them again. If it gets to the point of finding nothing exciting to order I'll just leave & go to the Horizon where there's always something....especially on the Regal or Royal.

Hopefully, SHARE will never replace Sabatini's on Royal Princess!

Oh I fear it is going happen. However, personally I think the concept has merit, though it is going to take Princess and Stone some time to tweak it. IMO Princess had diluted the Sabatini's program so badly it just stopped being fun.

No, thank goodness! We have already bought our cover charge for Sabatini's upon gaining a whole new level of appreciation for it after experiencing SHARE on the Emerald!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

:D So Agree! We also had dinner at SHARE one night on Emerald and so liked Sabatini's way way way better.

Does anyone know if the salmon is back on the always available menu on the Royal?

Last week on the Crown salmon was always available.

Not on CB last Jan. DW still wishing.
Edited by Astro Flyer