First Day Musings on Divina

nikkiw60

Day 1 allocated 2pm slot for embarkation and we arrived at port at arrived at exactly that time and we were in cabin at 2.30.

Also for anyone concerned re loyalty match our card was showing we had black status, a small bowl of fruit was in the room also robes and slippers.

The code for prepaid drinks package on card already also code for prepaid Internet - which we didn't realise and had queued at reception to enquire about.

Staff were very friendly and smiley. Easy to catch eye if wanted a drink.

Good selection of wine by the glass included.

Rose was Zinfandel so not an option!

Examples of white was a nice Marlborough Sauvignon. Very nice rose sparkling prosecco though. Dinner was a good 7 out of 10.

Villa rosa very very cold though re the air con!

Staff even vacuuming stairs by elevators at 11pm.

No towel animals in our room but my pj's where artfully arranged on the bed!

Cabin immaculately clean but definite sound of footfall in the morning re being under a restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We have the More for less classic. Which on board is $45 per day. We booked in advance from UK and paid £203 for the week. It seems to be good value.

Pinot Grigio is on our package not sure about with vouchers. Also a French Riesling and a couple of Woodbridge whites. Good selection of Woodbridge reds . With the package we have we have a choice of 3 sparkling, 2 roses, 8 white and 8 reds.

Pinot Grigio is on our package not sure about with vouchers. Also a French Riesling and a couple of Woodbridge whites. Good selection of Woodbridge reds . With the package we have we have a choice of 3 sparkling, 2 roses, 8 white and 8 reds.

Thank you for the response. Bon Voyage!

The first gala night went well. Lovely food for dinner, small portions but enough. No sun beds to be found during the day but managed to get seats by the garden bar. Prosecco and chocolate dipped strawberries in our room.. A good day!

For anyone traveling from the UK the prices for cigarettes and alcohol seems to be much cheaper onboard than on the plane flying over.

Very non-important question,but do you get to keep the slippers? Not the robe of course but hotels let you keep the slippers.

First MSC cruise on Saturday. Looking forward to it.

Re the slippers don't know. They are the same as the ones in hotels though. If anyone is interested there is a lot of corner shelf space in the bathroom for your toiletries.