Barefoot Beach on Labadee for Suite Guests

shirazcruiser

We will be sailing in a GS on Allure of the Seas soon and would be interested in any info regarding Barefoot Beach and what is served at the "upgraded beach luncheon" for suite guests. We'll be taking an excursion so we're not interested in the cabanas.

We will be sailing in a GS on Allure of the Seas soon and would be interested in any info regarding Barefoot Beach and what is served at the "upgraded beach luncheon" for suite guests. We'll be taking an excursion so we're not interested in the cabanas.

The upgraded luncheon includes the choices on the regular BBQ and adds items like beef skewers, chicken skewers, shrimp skewers, and some small steaks.

The beach itself has complimentary loungers. Cabanas are available for extra cost.

We love Labadee! The suite beach (Barefoot Beach) is very nice with plenty of loungers in the sun/shade. When we went in March the beach was not crowded at all.

The BBQ lunch had seafood and steak not available at the other lunch spots. My son enjoyed the ribs.

After looking at the Labadee map, I didn't notice where the Barefoot Beach Suite BBQ icon (fork & knife) for dining was located.

It's along the wall that separates the area from the road. The bathrooms are right across the road. ;)

After looking at the Labadee map, I didn't notice where the Barefoot Beach Suite BBQ icon (fork & knife) for dining was located.

It is located to the left of the entrance next to the rectangular building on the map (behind the cabanas). There is no icon for it on any map that I have.

I think you can only book onboard for the cabanas if in a suite for this from what I have heard or when concierge/genie contacts you before your cruise. Always wish you could get it online!

We don't wait for the concierge email only because we've not gotten them in the past. Usually about 4 weeks out we send him/her an email requesting to reserve a cabana.

We don't wait for the concierge email only because we've not gotten them in the past. Usually about 4 weeks out we send him/her an email requesting to reserve a cabana.

Tried this and they said that they will contact me the week prior. Cannot book the suite beach cabana online

Tried this and they said that they will contact me the week prior. Cannot book the suite beach cabana online

We sail June 5th. I emailed our concierge two weeks ago to request a cabana. He said all the over the water were gone. We got a standard. I'm guessing they are keeping the prime locations for the Sky Class Suites.

We sail June 5th. I emailed our concierge two weeks ago to request a cabana. He said all the over the water were gone. We got a standard. I'm guessing they are keeping the prime locations for the Sky Class Suites.

I agree with you. We requested a beach cabana about three weeks ago (sailing 5/15) and they told us all the OTW and Beach cabanas were reserved. I'm betting they're holding them for Star Class and we're only Sky Class.

That's the reply we also received but we received our reservation confirmation before we received the standard concierge email.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I agree with you. We requested a beach cabana about three weeks ago (sailing 5/15) and they told us all the OTW and Beach cabanas were reserved. I'm betting they're holding them for Star Class and we're only Sky Class.

I said Sky and meant Star Class. We are only Sky Class too. Maybe they will open up if no one takes them. I'm ok with the standard. They offered hilltop but there are stairs to climb and my husband may have trouble with them.

We just returned from Labadee and did a snorkel excursion. We made the mistake of scheduling our trip at 11:00 and missed the BBQ (it only runs until 1:30). So we ended up going back to the boat for food. The Barefoot Beach suite side is much hotter than than the beach across the street, which is on the windward side of the island. We found a shady and was quiet spot, but the staff starts closing things down by 4pm.