ETA Motorcycle Cruise

geneology

Has anyone sailed on a cruise that is an ETA Motorcycle Cruise?

If so does it make a difference? I went on their website and the cruise is sold out. I am not an experienced enough cruiser to understand if this means anything. I already experienced a cruise that was a singles cruise. TA did not mention that - my DH and I enjoyed people watching and listening to the conversations :eek: just felt a little out of place sometimes.

Yes, we've sailed on the ETA cruise twice and the maximum amount of bikers in that group was limited to around 35-40 motorcycles. It was a lot of fun watching them unload and ride the bikes off the ship at each port. This group did not impact the cruise for others in any way, shape or form. They were always first off the ship.

The ETA motorcycle group are comprised of mainly professionals from around the globe whose hobby is Harley's. They pay a great deal more for their cruise than others on the same sailing and pay a LOT to ship their bikes to the embarking port, we later learned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by 4cats4me

Yes, we've sailed on the ETA cruise twice and the maximum amount of bikers in that group was limited to around 35-40 motorcycles. It was a lot of fun watching them unload and ride the bikes off the ship at each port. This group did not impact the cruise for others in any way, shape or form. They were always first off the ship.

The ETA motorcycle group are comprised of mainly professionals from around the globe whose hobby is Harley's. They pay a great deal more for their cruise than others on the same sailing and pay a LOT to ship their bikes to the embarking port, we later learned.

I will second this, although for us it has been just one cruise so far.

Not only were they looked on favourably by all on board but also by everyone we spoke to on the islands we visited. They certainly added an added interest to our cruise photographs.

I would not hesitate to book another cruise shared with a motorcycle group.

I will second this, although for us it has been just one cruise so far.

Not only were they looked on favourably by all on board but also by everyone we spoke to on the islands we visited. They certainly added an added interest to our cruise photographs.

I would not hesitate to book another cruise shared with a motorcycle group.

Totally Agree

They were on our Eclipse cruise last February.

They were a really friendly group and unless you were up early

or had a balcony Quay side you would miss their departure.

On the islands they were met by local bikers who went with them,

The Bikes are superb:cool:

Has anyone sailed on a cruise that is an ETA Motorcycle Cruise?

If so does it make a difference? I went on their website and the cruise is sold out. I am not an experienced enough cruiser to understand if this means anything. I already experienced a cruise that was a singles cruise. TA did not mention that - my DH and I enjoyed people watching and listening to the conversations :eek: just felt a little out of place sometimes.

Yes, right now. There is a motorcycle club on this cruise and no, it does not make any difference to any of us. The only thing was that we could not go to reflections for sail away because it was closed off for them. That angered a lot of people because there was inclement weather and we had to stay inside and that would have been the perfect viewing area.