Shampoo in rooms?

Does anyone know if there is shampoo and soap provided in your rooms on the Explorer of the seas? Or should we just bring our own?

Thanks

Two bars of soap and a combo shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower.

Does anyone know if there is shampoo and soap provided in your rooms on the Explorer of the seas? Or should we just bring our own?

Thanks

In addition to the combo shampoo/conditioner dispenser they also have the two bars of soap and also a tube of shampoo and a tube of conditioner now....K.O.:)

Thanks

non suites have the all in one goop in the shower dispenser. Bring your own shampoo, shower gel and conditioner. the bar soap provided is adequate unless you have severe sensitivities.

Thanks

On every cruise since reaching Diamond level we have been given shampoo and conditioner in small plastic bottles, even in Oceanview cabins, although on our most recent voyage with Rhapsody we had to specifically request it from the stateroom attendant.

All I've seen in years s is the combo in the shower which doesn't even look like anything I would us. I bring my own body wash, shampoo and conditioner decanted into several small travel bottles. It's just part of my routine. I also save timeshare bars of soap, which are big enough to last the length of the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The shampoo can strip paint. The "suite" stuff is a little better. Take your own unless you want to become a female member of "hair club for men."
Maybe you have thin hair or problem hair, not sure, but have used the "goop" for years and actually enjoy the fragrance, and have a very full head of hair, thank you very much.....K.O.:)....