Anthem - Does D+ still have access to CL presently?

With all the rumors flowing and no official statement or posting from RCCL to confirm all the C&A updates...I have one question for any D+ cruisers who recently (post May 1) that have sailed on Anthem of the Seas. If you traveled in a JS or lower, did you or did you not have access to the CL on deck 12? And did they change the name yet of the CL on Anthem?:confused:

With all the rumors flowing and no official statement or posting from RCCL to confirm all the C&A updates...I have one question for any D+ cruisers who recently (post May 1) that have sailed on Anthem of the Seas. If you traveled in a JS or lower, did you or did you not have access to the CL on deck 12? And did they change the name yet of the CL on Anthem?:confused:

Hopefully this continues until after the Memorial Day Weekend when I board my cruise on the Anthem. I just wanted to be sure by verifying with actual post cruise confirmation. Thanks for the clarification.:)::D:cool:

Welcome to Cruise Critic. :)

Hi to all. We were on the anthem 1/26/16, 11 night cruise and food and dining room service were, unfortunately, the worst ever, still enjoyed wonderful ship and the nicest fellow passengers ever. Our question is has anyone recently cruised anthem and seen improvement in food, if you have cruised, please post if you have found improvements. We loved that ship but are hesitant to book again for this winter. Thank you in advance, I would not bother with this but there are some health concerns for wife. I trust cruise critic members for their honesty and varied opinions, thanks.

Hi to all. We were on the anthem 1/26/16, 11 night cruise and food and dining room service were, unfortunately, the worst ever, still enjoyed wonderful ship and the nicest fellow passengers ever. Our question is has anyone recently cruised anthem and seen improvement in food, if you have cruised, please post if you have found improvements. We loved that ship but are hesitant to book again for this winter. Thank you in advance, I would not bother with this but there are some health concerns for wife. I trust cruise critic members for their honesty and varied opinions, thanks.

On the Anthem right now. Yes, D+ still allowed in the CL. Diamond Lounge so full that there are 15 to 20 tables being used in the Music Hall each evening.

The food has been excellent, service is speedy and efficient, food is hot when it gets to the table. We have done DD Classic and have enjoyed every minute if it and wish it would spread to other ships! This is a 180 degree different impression from what I had experienced on Quantum. The complaints I have heard are from those who are trying to do a MTD concept, not making reservations until the day they want to eat and they are shut out of reservation times. There is not enough capacity in the dining rooms for all.

We greatly appreciate the feedback. We are on the Anthem on 5/28 for my 50th Birthday celebration. As a D+ everything is falling into place, from the room assigned to the weather improving. So, my fingers are crossed that we can top off the day in the CL. Two last questions if you don't mind: How is the weather in Bermuda and who are the concierges in the lounge?

Just returned from 34 wonderful days on Anthem and couldn't have asked for better food or service.

We greatly appreciate the feedback. We are on the Anthem on 5/28 for my 50th Birthday celebration. As a D+ everything is falling into place, from the room assigned to the weather improving. So, my fingers are crossed that we can top off the day in the CL. Two last questions if you don't mind: How is the weather in Bermuda and who are the concierges in the lounge?

Weather is unpredictable.

The Concierge is Dionne Jolly, a lovely young lady from England.

The Concierge is Dionne Jolly, a lovely young lady from England.

Cannot recall what ship we were fortunate to have Dionne in the CL, but she was excellent.

Was Dionne on Adventure for quite a while ?

That may very well be where we saw Dionne last, thanks. I remember her spending a long time every day thoroughly cleaing the coffee machine.