Shampoo and conditioner on Allire

Does anyone know what brand of shampoo and conditioner is used on Allure? Or if it's not a name brand, is it pretty decent? I usually prefer not to use hotel shampoo/conditioner but don't feel like brining a weeks plus supply with me if my own. I use Pantene at home so I'm not terribly picky just don't like to use stuff that doesn't work well.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know what brand of shampoo and conditioner is used on Allure? Or if it's not a name brand, is it pretty decent? I usually prefer not to use hotel shampoo/conditioner but don't feel like brining a weeks plus supply with me if my own. I use Pantene at home so I'm not terribly picky just don't like to use stuff that doesn't work well.

Thanks!

No brand name on the combo shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower.

I always bring my own from home, or purchase my own toiletries in embarkation city prior to the cruise. The stuff on board is awful :(

Had a very pleasant surprise on our Harmony cruise last week when the amenities were all L Occitane....fab.

On our last oasis cruise my mom and sister requested conditioner and location from the cabin steward. He brought all of the items in bottles from then on. I don't know what he brand is but don't be afraid to request it if you don't want to use the mystery combo product.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Generic 2X1 Shampoo+Conditioner in regular staterooms.

My understanding is that suites do get toiletries from a known brand, but I'm not sure which one they use on RCI. At least on Celebrity it is Bulgari.

As a full time traveler I love my Lush cosmetics solid shampoo. It is not a liquid so no TSA issues and leaves my hair feeling great. Also choose to always bring my own soap so that I have no skin issues. A week of sun, water and wind can be pretty taxing on hair and skin.