Tastiest drink on the cruise

I'm a martini man so fru fru drinks are a hard sell to me. DW said "try this" on our last Carnival Cruise so I tried it. Now I'm a convert. Try it. It's called "Kiss on the Lips". 1 1/2 oz. peach schnapps, 4-6 oz. frozen mango mix, and 1 tbsp. grenadine syrup. Put the grenadine in first then put the peach schnapps mixed with the frozen mango mix on top and try not to get a brain freeze:D. It's the cat's pj's!

Harry

Kiss on the Lips is a staple on Carnival cruises! Love this drink!

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have other pictures of tasty drinks?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Wouldn't say it was that tasty. But here is the Dublin Iced Tea. Was somewhat improved adding a shot of espresso. Yes, I'm weird like that...

1225112494d971972b427a3715f38556.jpg

Added:

0dd99e116ee012d7d65121b3629345df.jpg

Edited by chandom

You could also try the martini class in the champagne lounge. I think I saw that you are on an Oasis class ship. I think I paid 30 and we made our own martinis and got to try about 8 other Martinis in the span of an hour.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Wouldn't say it was that tasty. But here is the Dublin Iced Tea. Was somewhat improved adding a shot of espresso. Yes, I'm weird like that...

1225112494d971972b427a3715f38556.jpg

Added:

0dd99e116ee012d7d65121b3629345df.jpg

I think my husband would enjoy that. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Miami Vice...and keep 'em coming. My son had something in Jamaica called a "Bam Bam." He said it had cranberry juice and couldn't remember what else. Anyone heard of the Bam Bams?

I haven't heard of that one.

I love a "Cape Cod." Grey Goose, cranberry juice with seltzer and a slice of lime. Very refreshing!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You could also try the martini class in the champagne lounge. I think I saw that you are on an Oasis class ship. I think I paid 30 and we made our own martinis and got to try about 8 other Martinis in the span of an hour.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ok I'll look for that class. I'm going I the oasis of the seas June 25th. Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...
142585b16d9e0b7a96c49b46640d2faa.jpg

On Oasis right now. Frozen mudslide is definitely the best!!! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yummmmm! Any bar in particular?

Small left turn here...the "fancy ice drinks" 12 dollars ?

Traveling on FREEDOM in October with my MOM...when I shared the price of the package for the 7 day cruise she "was shocked" can youz guys give me an idea per drink price

Scroll up. Somebody posted a picture of the packages and pricing. If you're a light drinker the package may not be worth it. But if you are a well-paced all day drinker like me when I'm on vacation [emoji41], it's absolutely worth it.

Rule of thumb: If you're just drinking beer or wine, 6-8/day is the rough break even. If you upgrade to the next package for liquor and pool drinks, the break even is 6-7, in my experience.

Yummmmm! Any bar in particular?

Sky Bar on Deck 15. [emoji6]

Smoking side. Great bartenders!!! Enjoy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really sorry. ..I am TOTALLY aware of the package pricing...I don't drink so all those wonderful drinks Ya'll ate talking about for me would have to be "scratch n sniff " LOL....Mom on the other hand....anyone know the per drink price..ball bark is fine...I promise to go away after this