Finally the fairy pays us a visit! (sort of!)

After many cruises and hearing about everyone else's deals and upgrades offers, today we received our first ever email from a nice lady at Royal offering us a great deal on our upcoming Navigator cruise.

We were already booked in a JS and got offered to upgrade to a GS for a reasonable price so we said yes!

So I am now looking forward to our first GS, on my birthday cruise and we turn D+ too on it! All is good today! :D

After many cruises and hearing about everyone else's deals and upgrades offers, today we received our first ever email from a nice lady at Royal offering us a great deal on our upcoming Navigator cruise.

We were already booked in a JS and got offered to upgrade to a GS for a reasonable price so we said yes!

So I am now looking forward to our first GS, on my birthday cruise and we turn D+ too on it! All is good today! :D

What did you consider a 'fair' price for the upgrade?

Hopefully it didn't entail the selling of a soul and the signing of a contract in blood! hehehehe :D :D :D

Congrats on the GS! I'm hoping to book a suite someday - maybe when I'm famous! LOL

Awesome for you !!!!

How many days in advance of your sailing did you get this offer ?

Very cool, we did our 1st GS 2 years ago on Navigator, love the ship and perks, enjoy breakfast at chops and all the other perks, only problem is you will want the GS for all your future cruises ( that is all we book now).

Thanks for the link Bob

What we may think as fair, may be not to others.

Let’s just say what we paid in total inc the up-sell to the GS is less than the cost to book a JS on the same cruise if you booked it today and a hell of a lot less than booking the GS!

Awesome for you !!!!

How many days in advance of your sailing did you get this offer ?

We sail 3 weeks on Monday :)

We will look out the breakfast in CHOPS, we really enjoyed the Diamond breakfast room off the MDR on the Explorer so hope it’ll be like that.

Thanks for all the good wishes, counting down the days :D