Which Excursions do we Pre Book???

gklingel52

We are booked on the Regal Princess New England Cruise later this Oct. For those of that may have taken this cruise before or have heard from those who have, any suggestions as to which of the excursions fill up quickly? We are interested in the Express 2.5 hour and Harbor tours for Acadia Park. Would like to take advantage of our SB credits but don't want to miss out on this or other popular excursions.

Edited by gklingel52

We are booked on the Regal Princess New England Cruise later this Oct. For those of that may have taken this cruise before or have heard from those who have, any suggestions as to which of the excursions fill up quickly? We are interested in the Express 2.5 hour and Harbor tours for Acadia Park. Would like to take advantage of our SB credits but don't want to miss out on this or other popular excursions.

On Princess you don't need to pay for the excursion when you book it. The cost will go onto your onboard account and be paid for when you settle your bill at the end of the cruise. So, I would suggest you book any you're interested in, and then once on board you can cancel any you change your mind, you can normally do this without charge upto 24/48hrs before the tour.

Princess does not require pre-payment for their tours and they charge no cancellation fee if you cancel before the tour closes. So book as soon as you know what you want.

Absolutely the case and one of the nice perks of Princess. By the way I do not know if it is on all cruises but I was out to cancel a tour for my May 21 cruise and princess has a sale on excursions at 10% off. Had to cancel and then rebook to get the new price.