Thank you Azamara

welshfamily

I have posted another tread as we were very confused by our attempts to upgrade our cabins.

All is now well

Azamara have sorted everything out.

Happy family.

Happy TA.

We are all quick to criticise but not to praise

So from for us here's a big

THANK YOU AZAMARA.

Welshfamily

I am rather confused regarding upgrades:

You obtained yours by going via a TA, requesting it and being given a price.

However there is another thread where you can request via a LCV perk, at the price of £398 per cabin. Cheaper I suspect, but also a bit hit / miss, depending if there are available cabins after full payment, but maybe closer to sailing date?

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-programme/member-savings/stateroom-upgrade

Edited by upwarduk

Re LCV upgrades. We are discovery members, most of our points come from cruising with Celebrity and we have only cruised once with Azamara. With the high number of repeat cruisers on Azamara I should image these go to those cruisers who book early and have cruised a lot more than we have. After all it is a loyalty programme. ( that's not to say we didn't submit a form )

Our cruise is in the height of the summer, over 3 months away and there were only a few suites left hence our decision to ask our TA for a price for upgrading.

Still haven't a clue how the price was calculated, but as with all things it was a price we were happy to pay and we are delighted.

Now the question is what to do with the butler ? Last year we had the fantastic Elro, who greeted us in Welsh ( Amazing ) and who, in the end, started making suggestions about how we could use him.