mini bar fridge

shutuph

I don't know this for a fact, but, others have posted that they are not very cold. We bring a collapsible cooler, that they keep filled with ice for us. Have always had them lock the mini bar, so there will not be any question as to our removing any of the product. Even doing that, we were charged one time for 2 things we surely did not get, as it was locked. Easy peasy, to take off the bill, since was locked. Did not know that they are empty now. Have I been insisting it stay locked and nothing was even in it?:eek:

They are supposed to be empty fleet-wide. They will stock it with the pre-purchased water & other items you might purchase before your cruise. I've considered buying a case of water so it will be cold & ready to go on first sea day. :cool:

I'm getting the impression that the stewards leave the refrigs the way they were from the previous occupants - empty or filled as a minibar. You can ask your steward to have it filled or emptied if it's not the way you want.