How long do you wait before giving up on waitlist?

stiej

As someone else said, be proactive and check the website yourself because there have been times when a cabin has opened up, and someone snags it online before Princess has a chance to call people on the waitlist. I hope you clear it!! And let us know if/when you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Maybe not of use to you but I see that mini suites are available on 31 May transAtlantic outppsailingvfrom NY.

Boy, OP, you could jump on that!! Then you'd be able to essentially go Roundtrip New York, since you'd be returning on the QM2.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I called and I am still waitlisted and I can't do the mini suite because I need triple occupancy. Ugh...

:(

Well, that throws additional stress into the mix, but keep calling every day.

You never know. Something might come up!!

Fingers crossed. Good luck!

The way they explained it to me is that the room will accommodate the three of us but because of the numbers they can have per lifeboat and fIre codes they can only have so many triples and quads and once they reach that number they can't take any more even if the room can accommodate.

Its me and my two kids so a second cabin isnt a possibility. Did my daily phone call and its still a no go. Todays csr told me with it being a week from today the odds are fairly close to slim to none especially adding the triple occupancy. So, while I may be 1 on the waitlist, it has to be a triple or they will go to the next in line. Everybody here has been so supportive though. Thank you :)