Infinity Concierge Class - Shower curtain or glass in stall?

Mel1707

Yep, I know my thread name sounds weird, but I'd really like to know if my C2 cabin (8059) will have a shower curtain or a glass door.

I absolutely loathe shower curtains and it seems from what people have said, that Aqua cabins have glass shower doors, but I can't find any mention about this for Concierge cabins!

Does anyone know??

I booked this trip on a bit of a whim and am now freaking out about the condition of the ship and cabins (my fault for lack of research)! My last cruise was on the MSC Divina and somehow I feel this cruise won't compare. I am in Alaska but, which I am super excited about! Scenery will undoubtedly be better.

Thanks in advance!

Be careful switching to Aqua. Our CC cabin on Infinity is a MUCH better location than the Aqua class cabins. An aft balcony for me in Alaska is far more important than a glass shower door.

I've asked my TA to find out 1 - if an upgrade is even possible and 2 - if so, for how much.

Whilst our current cabin is in a nice mid ship position, I don't believe it's anything special in terms of location.

It's nice to know the showers are large though - I absolutely hate it when the stall is so narrow the curtain seems to move a bit and stick to you! Eewww just writing this is grossing me out!

Any way, this is a VERY first world problem.

If Aqua is too $$$, I'll just suck it up and research a bit better next time. Although, in reality, the Infinity was the only ship that did the round trip Vancouver route for our dates.

Thanks for your answers!