Applying Double Cruise Next Certificates

Hi everyone,

We recently bought 4 cruise next certificates. When we spoke to the cruise next manager, he stated they sometimes run promotions allowing you to redeem 2 certificates at one time. This promotion is actually going on right now (see link below); however, we don't want to sail during the time period being offered.

https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

My question is, does anyone know how often this promotion runs allowing you to redeem 2 at one time?

Thanks in advance!

This is the second time I have seen it this year, but admittedly I do not pay that close of attention. We have our four that we want to use, but can't sail again until October, so we are waiting and hoping for the next time.

Thank you all for the feedback!

N55cruiser glad to hear the good news! Enjoy your trip. An Alaska cruise is on my bucket list. Will probably do that once my son is older. I don't think a 5 year old would enjoy it very much.

I was able to use two $250 FCC on my last two NCL cruises. I knew about the promotion on the first cruise and all I did was ask about the promotion on my last cruise and they applied it. What made it even better is that I am a solo cruiser. It is like getting an automatic upgrade. With OBC and shareholder benefit credits and purchasing FCC on a cruise, all those credits (about $1000) was basically free money.