Liberty May 22-29

We just left the port of Galveston and are on our way to Roatan. I'll give you some info so far. It took us an hour to get here from southwest Houston (Galleria area), then it took 45 min just to go 6 or so blocks down Harborside Road. Anyway, we were on the ship by noon. They wouldn't let us in our cabins till 1:15, so we went to the Windjammer for lunch. After that, went to check on our reservations at Chops and Giovanni to try to get an earlier time. Was successful at Giovanni, but not Chops. Oh well. Then we went to our cabin to put away our carry ons before exploring the ship. We are in cabin 7306, mid ship. Had the muster drill, then took off. Got our luggage about 4:15.

If someone can tell me how to post pictures on here, I will do so. I'm on my phone and that's where my pictures are. I don't see where I can attach them. Thanks.

I read on another thread that Liberty (and some other ships) has a new menu in Giovanni's. Would love to see it, if you get a chance.

Have a wonderful cruise! We will be on her in September......counting the days!

Don't know what Tapatalk app is. I was on the browser, but now I've downloaded an app thru the App Store.

We are going to Giovanni's on Friday night. I'll take a picture of the menu. Tomorrow lunch at Sabors, Tuesday night dinner at Chops.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

With regard to driving to the cruise terminal, thr trick is to stay off of Harborside and approach on 21st St. Won't help you now, but may help some others.

Don't miss Derek Lewis in the Hoof & Claw. He plays nightly (excluding Wed) from 9:30p until late. Please tell him Superstars Steve & Debbie from North Richland Hills said hello!

We were on the Liberty for this itinerary 5/8 - 5/15, what a great trip, enjoy!

Go see Stefan in the R Bar, tell him what you like and let him make you a great martini! You will be there to start every night.

Be a superstar with Derek in the Hoof & Claw!

Have a great time!!!

Hope you're having a fantastic time and your weather is ideal. Wondering if they kept the juice/smoothie bar named "Squeezed" up on the pool deck during the dry dock. Used to be port side on other Freedom class ships.

Waiting for some of your photos around the ship, too! Thanks so much for taking your time to do this for the CC family.:)

We just got off of the Liberty on May 22, the sailing just before yours.

Here's another vote for Derek and the Hoof and Claw. My wife Teresa has six Del Sol color-changing rings, worth far less than $1,000 (but the memories are priceless).

Steve

With regard to driving to the cruise terminal, thr trick is to stay off of Harborside and approach on 21st St. Won't help you now, but may help some others.

Thanks for this tip.

Hope you are having a wonderful cruise, can't wait to hear about it!

Thanks for this tip.

Hope you are having a wonderful cruise, can't wait to hear about it!

Note that I believe I was incorrect before and the right street to approach the cruise terminal is 22nd St.

If someone can tell me how to post pictures on here' date=' I will do so. I'm on my phone and that's where my pictures are. I don't see where I can attach them. Thanks.[/quote']

On the app there is a + symbol to the left of the reply area. Press it, the center symbol will give you access to your photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app