Holland America Board's Future Cruise Listing Updated May 23rd, 2016

kazu

If you will please add

January 4, 2018 -World Voyage on Amsterdam - first WV on HAL

Thanks Jacqui!

Delighted to add this for you Kathi. I'll look forward to following your adventures :)

Eurodam - 23-Jun-16 -12 day Mediterranean Romance

K & B - 1st HAL cruise, but we've cruised the Caribbean before. Celebrating our 25th blessed year together.

Happy to add this one for you. Enjoy your 1st HAL cruise :)

June 20 - July 4 Maasdam Alaska

November 25 - January 6 Oosterdam Caribbean

Happy to add these for you TampaMike.

Your second cruise on the Oosterdam is a long one for a Caribbean. Is it a special collectors or some B2B's please? thanks :)

Oosterdam: 21day + 7day + 7day + 7day B2B2B2B

Maasdam 14 day

Thanks for clarifying Tampa Mike.

Me too! First World Cruise

Wonderful :). Delighted to add you to the World Cruise Listing :)

Edited by kazu

Jacqui, could you please add me to the NA sailing on April 2, 2017.

Seven day Caribbean prior to the April 9th Panama repo that you already have us listed for.

Thanks for all the hours you spend in maintaining this service.

Hi Jacqui, I have a couple of changes for my future cruising. I changed the March 2017, instead of the NCL Pearl we will be sailing out of New Orleans on March 19th on the NCL Dawn to the Western Caribbean to Celebrate our 40 Yr Wedding Anniversary.

Then a new cruise to add to the list is October 9, 2017 Circle Island Japan on the Diamond Princess :)

Thanks so much!!

Jacqui, could you please add me to the NA sailing on April 2, 2017.

Seven day Caribbean prior to the April 9th Panama repo that you already have us listed for.

Thanks for all the hours you spend in maintaining this service.

Happy to add this one for you sapper1. I'll make the amendment on your current listed cruise to the B2B as well :) What a lovely idea to add this one before your Panama ;)

Jacqui, wishing you healing following the death of your mother. I would love it if you would book this cruise.

Roy

Thank you Roy. LOL - if I booked this who would do the BV and FCL threads :D;)

Would have to rely on really good internet to pull this one off ;)

This cruise is in the running for sure.

Hi Jacqui, I have a couple of changes for my future cruising. I changed the March 2017, instead of the NCL Pearl we will be sailing out of New Orleans on March 19th on the NCL Dawn to the Western Caribbean to Celebrate our 40 Yr Wedding Anniversary.

Then a new cruise to add to the list is October 9, 2017 Circle Island Japan on the Diamond Princess :)

Thanks so much!!

Thanks Lisa! Happy to make the change for you - is the change on NCL a7 day?

And of course I have the new one added. It sounds exciting!!! How many days is it?

Many thanks :)

Thanks Lisa! Happy to make the change for you - is the change on NCL a7 day?

And of course I have the new one added. It sounds exciting!!! How many days is it?

Many thanks :)

Jacqui, yes the NCL Dawn is a 7 day and the Diamond Princess for Japan is an 8 night circle island, we plan to leave several days in advance so we have three days to spend in Japan prior to boarding the ship. The japan cruise has been my bucket list for more years than I was a cruiser, lol. I actually spent 6 weeks in Japan back in 1970 as a teenager and it has been my dream to return to that beautiful island. This just looked to be the perfect way to do it.

Jacqui, yes the NCL Dawn is a 7 day and the Diamond Princess for Japan is an 8 night circle island, we plan to leave several days in advance so we have three days to spend in Japan prior to boarding the ship. The japan cruise has been my bucket list for more years than I was a cruiser, lol. I actually spent 6 weeks in Japan back in 1970 as a teenager and it has been my dream to return to that beautiful island. This just looked to be the perfect way to do it.

Thanks Lisa!

It sounds like a marvellous way to fill your bucket to me as well ;)

Hi Jacqui,

Just made a last minute booking for the Noordam June 19 Southbound Seward To Vancouver 7 nights.

Love Alaska. So happy to be going back and Captain Bos is a bonus.

Closing in on 5 star... Next cruise after this should do it.[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Please add: Koningsdam 3 July 2016, 7 day Viking Sagas (Norway)

Dutch Diver & DW

Happy to add that for you.

Hi Jacqui,

Just made a last minute booking for the Noordam June 19 Southbound Seward To Vancouver 7 nights.

Love Alaska. So happy to be going back and Captain Bos is a bonus.

Closing in on 5 star... Next cruise after this should do it.[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Can't blame you for that one:). Congrats on closing in on the 5*.

Kazu, a couple of things. With regard to the Zaandam, IIRC it was when Master Marley got a little too frisky with his leash I was headed to scout camp when it happened. I've got working offline from a daily email digest of the FCL down pretty well and I got through that week and don't see a big problem with both of us being at sea. A bit inconvenient but doable.

I've got something I'm dying to list but probably not quite ready. It's really crazy but I think it will work:

10/1/17 30-day Amsterdam Grand Asia SD to Hong Kong B2B with

11/2/17 16-day Prinsendam TA Rome to FTL

Crazy but KLM has a flight leaving Hong Kong about 2PM that arrives the same evening in Rome.

What's still missing from the HAL schedule that I want to add is is a 9/26 or 9/27 Pacific Coast from Seattle or Vancouver to SD.

Can I list this when HAL opens the Pacific Coastal?

Roy

Kazu, a couple of things. With regard to the Zaandam, IIRC it was when Master Marley got a little too frisky with his leash I was headed to scout camp when it happened. I've got working offline from a daily email digest of the FCL down pretty well and I got through that week and don't see a big problem with both of us being at sea. A bit inconvenient but doable.

I've got something I'm dying to list but probably not quite ready. It's really crazy but I think it will work:

10/1/17 30-day Amsterdam Grand Asia SD to Hong Kong B2B with

11/2/17 16-day Prinsendam TA Rome to FTL

Crazy but KLM has a flight leaving Hong Kong about 2PM that arrives the same evening in Rome.

What's still missing from the HAL schedule that I want to add is is a 9/26 or 9/27 Pacific Coast from Seattle or Vancouver to SD.

Can I list this when HAL opens the Pacific Coastal?

Roy

Ha! Ha! Roy on the FCL. You ARE a planner. DH has decided he would rather do Europe than South America. I chose the last cruise so it's only fair ;). Found a couple - just playing now ;)

I can list those two cruises for you now and we can add the Pacific Coastal when it happens and add the B2B's. What do you think? Let me know. Happy to do whatever works for YOU :)

I may the furthest out cruiser - Hubby and I just booked for March 5, 2018 for South American. Traveling from Valparaiso to BA on the Zaandam. I think it is too early to start a Roll Call thread for this cruise.

Jane

Let's wait until it's all together to put it on the list. I hope some others will post to the FCL as well, it seems to be quite popular among CC people.

Roy

Your wish is my command ;)

I may the furthest out cruiser - Hubby and I just booked for March 5, 2018 for South American. Traveling from Valparaiso to BA on the Zaandam. I think it is too early to start a Roll Call thread for this cruise.

Jane

That's a nice itinerary Jane - happy to add it for you. LOVE South America. AND,it's NEVER too early to start a roll call ;)

Sea Belle - HAL cruises = 16

Koningsdam - Sept. 30 - Oct. 12 (12 Days Greek & Turkish Treasures)

I have you added :)

Am sailing (solo) on Westerdam June 11-18, 2016 to Juneau, Glacier Bay, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria round trip Seattle.

(I think I've made the cutoff for being included)

Just in time :) Happy to include you in this week's listing :)