What Class f Ship is your favorite?

Oasis Class are our favourites. Big, spacious, things to do, lots of options. Love them. Considering taking a sneaky cruise on Harmony in October.

Also had 3 amazing cruises on Indy and one on Explorer- so I enjoy the Freedom's and Voyager's too.

We loved Jewel as our first cruise but that was before we had tried bigger ships so we probably wouldn't enjoy her as much now that I know better.

Didn't really enjoy Serenade or Enchantment much at all. (Boring ships, Lackluster CD and entertainment, poor food on Serenade, rude crew on EN)

Looking forward to trying the Quantum Class this summer- 35 days to go until Anthem!

Edited by Joe12

I don't have a favorite class. Ultimately staff determine how good an experience one has. I do have to admit to not being particularly drawn to shows and other entertainments (zip lines, bumper cars, etc.).

As a Diamond Plus, I've been on all the classes of ship. It's really a personal preference. I know people who hate Oasis because they don't like something that large, doesn't feel intimate enough for them. I know others who couldn't imagine going smaller after experiencing all the larger ships have to offer. For me, my kids are teenagers to early 20's now. They like alot of choices of things to do, so the Oasis class is our favorite. Liked Allure better than Oasis(whoever thought putting Cats as the broadway show needs to be spanked), been on both multiple times. Going on harmony this summer and believe that will be a favorite ship. Only complaint for me about oasis, often times it's 3 sea days on a 7 day cruise, which is a lot(though this summer is only 1). As an adult, the entertainment on the oasis ships is amazing. Comedy clubs, a broadway show, an outdoor diving show(excellent btw), a special effects show, a top notch specialty entertainer. It is not the typical "cruise" entertainment, very much a step above. Lots of choices of places to eat, with very good specialty restaurants for the most part. Tons of options of things to do, and outside of a few times(you better like being in a MASS of people if you got a parade) doesn't feel as crowded as you would think at all.

It's been along time since I cruised RCL. My mom and I sailed The Sovereign of the Seas and loved it and The Rhapsody of the Seas and liked it. I know a few people who like The Brilliance Class.

What is your favorite and why?

I started out on the Viking Serenade and i'm leaving for Harmony of the Seas on Thursday . I like the Voyager and Freedom class the best. They have everything you want and still maintain the connection to the ocean.

Thank you all. I really appreciate it. I'm really excited to be cruising on a Royal ship after so many years. You guys are great. I've cruised Princess for the last 14 years.

I really like that I got so many responses and the Royal boards are so full of great info.

They all beat my desk at work....

Actually, we enjoy mixing it up, based on itinerary. Our go-to is Voyager Class(now upsized to Freedom) because its in our home/drive in port of Galveston, and we are very familiar/comfortable with the Promenade based layout... Surprised how much we enjoyed our Oasis cruise with all the activities and neighborhoods. Smaller Radiance class ships are great for venues like Alaska or Panama Canal, where outside views are key.

Edited by Doug S

I have only cruised Radiance Class so far, but I adore it! The glass! Just the right size.

I cruise to cruise and for the ports. I don't need slides and skating and bumper cars. I can see legit Broadway shows right in my back yard. Parks belong on land and not at sea. And I have legit boardwalks a subway or train ride away. Yep - Behemoths of the Seas are not for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Out of 13 cruises and 3 cruise lines that I've tried, Allure of the Seas was my favorite cruise. It was a ship experience like no other, from the outdoor water shows and boardwalk to central park. It was amazing. So I would say Oasis Class.