s Maasdam & ms Volendam at Juneau, AK - 27 MAY 16

Copper10-8

John,

Thank you for hosting these wonderful sailaways. You have certainly started a new addiction, but it is going to be a fun summer. This is perfect - watch the ships and the TV news at the same time and then off to bed.

Do the ships take on fuel at any Alaskan ports?

John,

Thank you for hosting these wonderful sailaways. You have certainly started a new addiction, but it is going to be a fun summer. This is perfect - watch the ships and the TV news at the same time and then off to bed.

Do the ships take on fuel at any Alaskan ports?

Evening PV Girl; Fuel is taken on in the "turnaround" ports of Seattle and Vancouver

$15 a month is not a lot of money but I can live with the ads and make it full screen with my iPad and save that.

Yes, I can, too with my MacBook Pro. Or at least almost full screen. Actually, I prefer it that way, because if it freezes, I can switch webcams, and refresh that way.

I must be off, past my bedtime.:roll eyes: I will leave you night owls to continue the party. See you next time!:)

Yes, I can, too with my MacBook Pro. Or at least almost full screen. Actually, I prefer it that way, because if it freezes, I can switch webcams, and refresh that way.

I must be off, past my bedtime.:roll eyes: I will leave you night owls to continue the party. See you next time!:)

Next dam Juneau arrival and departure is on Monday/Memorial Day with Westerdam and Nieuw Amsterdam in port

Night! Send my regards to Pat!

Staff captain doing the communicating on Maasie tonite, meaning Captain Smit will take her out - They're going to "2 & 1" on the lines, then "singling up", then "let go all"

Good to hear that "kiwi" accent:)

Always puts a smile on my face that's it 2141 / 9:41 pm and pitch black here and still daylight in Juneau

I wouldn't trade our long days in the summer in the Northwest for anything. We are on a fjord in the Olympic National Forest- IMHO it is paradise :)

MS Volendam our first Dam ship. Spent a ton of money since that cruise. We upgraded to a Neptune Suite which really spoiled us.

We had the "The Bond Suite" as Sir Roger Moore had our cabin on the previous cruise.

We actually once had Neptune Suite 007 on Veendam. Lots of very bad jokes ensued.