Bar menus and drink prices Allure May 2016

Ok going on our second cruise and this was where I was stuck on making a decision on our honeymoon 2 yrs ago our first cruise we just did soda package but I seen things has def gone up since then on allure then it was just $6.95 for drink of the day so this is so helpful thank you question this time we wanted to the soda juice and coffee included package do u know if these coffee are included in the packages or do u have to pay extra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the cappuccino's and lattes, etc will be included, but I don't know if any of the spirited cofees will be included.

This is great! Thank you for posting the drink menus and prices. It's been many, many years since I've sailed on RCI so was wondering what drink prices would be. Sailing on the Harmony next year. It seems the prices are a bit higher than Princess but we'll manage.:D:D Looks like some really yummy drinks.:D:D

You are welcome! Enjoy Harmony! I look forward to reading some reviews once it comes to the Caribbean. :)

I do have a question about the drink packages if anyone is able to answer here. I have heard that if a drink cost more then $13 (I believe that was the number) anything over that amount you will have to pay for.

Is this correct can anyone confirm?

The spirited coffees are not included in the Royal Refreshment package. The one where you get the coffee drinks and the fresh orange juice. This is where my DH got his many coffee drinks. Anything with alcohol is extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app