When will Vista II bookings open

Planning on booking my 50th birthday cruise in 2018, when will the bookings open for Vista II? Maybe someone that is booked/sailed on the Vista now can tell me how early they booked. I was originally considering Norwegian, but I'm excited about sailing Carnival in the Mediterranean.

I'm planning a group cruise and the earlier we can plan the better.

Thanks

Planning on booking my 50th birthday cruise in 2018, when will the bookings open for Vista II? Maybe someone that is booked/sailed on the Vista now can tell me how early they booked. I was originally considering Norwegian, but I'm excited about sailing Carnival in the Mediterranean.

I'm planning a group cruise and the earlier we can plan the better.

Thanks

If Vista's timeline can be used as a reference then they should open up around next February.

Edited by jimbo5544

I just called Carnival 2days ago to ask this question since I'm interested in traveling for my birthday that year too! They did not have a date, but thought that by the end of this year there would be more info on when it will actually sail, and indicated the same as PP, that reservations will likely be available on the usual schedule of release dates. Here's to both of us getting to celebrate in 2018!!

We are going to be booming the Vista 2 TA for 2018.

I did ask in the roll call for the Vista 1 TA and they said it was in mid January that bookings opened.

They also said that they knew the opening date via Cruise Critic, before their PVP's even knew.

I'll stick to watching the boards. LOL.

The vista 2 was staying in Europe. There probably won't be a TA cruise if that's the case.

I would be willing to wager that will not be the case. Carnival Corp has many ships home ported in Europe.