Are you going on Pearl or Jewel to Alaska this season?

triptolemus

If so, I thought I'd share this video with you. Your cruise will look like this!

[YOUTUBE]Hm7NYyemink[/YOUTUBE]

I did this last year, but I'm sharing it again because when I posted it originally, it was, of course, September, and the end of the season. If you're going... have a great trip, and don't blink! It goes by fast... :)

If so, I thought I'd share this video with you. Your cruise will look like this!

[YOUTUBE]Hm7NYyemink[/YOUTUBE]

I did this last year, but I'm sharing it again because when I posted it originally, it was, of course, September, and the end of the season. If you're going... have a great trip, and don't blink! It goes by fast... :)

Will be on the Jewel next Saturday!

Great video, thanks for sharing. I take it that the Pearl (and the Jewel) head up and back off the west coast of Vancouver Island, not through the Strait of Georgia? Alaska is not on my radar yet, but when I do plan it, I think it will be a b2b from Vancouver. But who knows! :)

Great video, thanks for sharing. I take it that the Pearl (and the Jewel) head up and back off the west coast of Vancouver Island, not through the Strait of Georgia? Alaska is not on my radar yet, but when I do plan it, I think it will be a b2b from Vancouver. But who knows! :)

You are right. Sailing on the Sun tomorrow.