Just off the Magic with Dr. E

harp86

We just got off the Magic Saturday. We had Dr. E for our cruise director.

Dr. E was hands down the best cruise director by a mile that I have ever cruised with during my 20 plus cruises. It's worth going on the Magic to sail with him. If any of you guys have sealed with him you will know what I mean.

We were lucky to sail with him on the Breeze last May and we are sailing with him again on the Magic in less than 2 weeks! I can't wait! My 14 yr old son gets to sail with him this time. He is hands down the BEST!!!:D

I don't normally pay attention to CD's. I have to say Dr E. was by far the best one I've had on any of my cruises yet though. So approachable and just a genuine nice guy.

I was impressed that he came to our Meet and Mingle (so did a officer from the Bridge) and spent time with us talking, asking us about our cruise with what seemed like a real sense of care. He took time out of his busy schedule instead of sending one his "cruise director staff" members like Royal does.

I hope to sail again with him some day. Excellent Cruise Director and an asset to Carnival Cruise Line.

13124891_10206528431105167_9042168752047927635_n.jpg?oh=913e728a53db7068e8019541e76fda5b&oe=57DEBE62

Edited by ryano

• 5 weeks later...

Dr E is the best! We sailed the Magic June 4, and he made the cruise spectacular. I've never even paid attention to or remembered previous CD's. Now I don't think I can go on a cruise unless he's the CD. Seriously. My son has even downloaded Dr E's Good Morning song and uses it as his alarm.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We loved Dr. E on our Magic cruise in May. One of the reason we fell in love with cruising. However the cabin next to ours kept complaining about his Good Morning skit. We actually loved it, thought it was fun.

Loved his morning show. The prank phone calls were hilarious!

Even funnier when you happen to be watching the morning show, and know that he's calling YOUR cabin (long story here). I answered the phone and played right into the prank call, reversing it on him. He sort of stammered a bit, and when he regained his composure I let him off the hook.

Funny, entertaining, and friendly CD!