Choosing a time with MTD

Can you reserve your times with MTD prior to your cruise? I have been unable to find where that can be done online. I have looked under My Cruise and couldn't find it there either. What is the best way to reserve your times and does it have to be done daily? We are sailing on the Allure on June 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you reserve your times with MTD prior to your cruise? I have been unable to find where that can be done online. I have looked under My Cruise and couldn't find it there either. What is the best way to reserve your times and does it have to be done daily? We are sailing on the Allure on June 5.

Yes, you should be able to reserve times using your Cruise Planner. If you don't see a way to reserve your times, I would call Royal and ask them to help. You can reserve one standing time for the entire cruise, or reserve a different time for each day, or any combination.

We booked our cruise through a TA. Would that be the reason I am unable to book MTD times online?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, you should be able to choose in your planner. If you wanted to change to traditional dining the TA would have to do that. But, since it is your assigned dining plan you should be able to select in your planner.

We have selected our dining times for our cruise in October and we booked with a TA.

Edited by DragonOfTheSeas

We booked our cruise through a TA. Would that be the reason I am unable to book MTD times online?

We did have a problem with this on our last trip on Oasis. I could book online but could not book DW. Turned out I had Mytime and she had fixed seating. The TA had to get this fixed but once that was done booking dining time was through the dining link on My Cruise.

You are getting kind of late for booking this - MTD may not be taking any more reservations. Just see the dining folks at the Mytime dining room when you board and they can set you up. Also, you could just show up on the first night and then do the reservations when you leave. But the earlier you get reservations the easier it is to get the time you want.

You are getting kind of late for booking this - MTD may not be taking any more reservations. Just see the dining folks at the Mytime dining room when you board and they can set you up. Also, you could just show up on the first night and then do the reservations when you leave. But the earlier you get reservations the easier it is to get the time you want.

We just showed up each night and got in the "line" for no reservations, never waited more than a couple minutes.