Liberty of the Seas - Deck 6, 7 or 8 Promenade Cabin

Trying to switch our cabin. There are a few promenade cabins left on Deck 7 which seems more desirable than Deck 6 and Deck 8. Lots of noise on Deck 6? Too high up on Deck 8? We are looking specifically at 7295 or 7309 right now. If those aren't available by the time we make up our minds, would Deck 6 or 8 be best?

Anyone with specific information on cabin numers? I am googled out :(

We've stayed in promenades rooms on both deck 6 and deck 7 and had no issues with disturbing noise. The only dull noise is if there happens to be show on the bridges or in the promenade but those don' t last long. We like a room that is fairly close to the elevators or stairs. If you get on deck 6 close to the stairs, you can quickly be near the Promenade action on deck 5.

We were on the Liberty in Feb in Promenade Cabin 7291. It was perfect, but it does have an adjoining cabin. We were with other family members and chose to have adjoining cabins.

We have stayed in Promenade Cabins several times and I always choose deck 7 as close to mid ship as possible. We love them.

We originally booked a cheaper interior room due to an Alaska cruise in a couple of weeks. Had to scale back somewhere, right? But we did make the change this morning to Deck 7, #7295, promenade view and even gained a small OBC. Sailing December 26th for the New Year's cruise.

Thanks for the help. I think we will really like Deck 7.

We originally booked a cheaper interior room due to an Alaska cruise in a couple of weeks. Had to scale back somewhere, right? But we did make the change this morning to Deck 7, #7295, promenade view and even gained a small OBC. Sailing December 26th for the New Year's cruise.

Thanks for the help. I think we will really like Deck 7.

I, too, have looked for info on 7295 and there's just not much out there. I will be in that cabin before you and will take pics and share.

I'm used to being in a balcony room so this will be a change but we are looking forward to it!

The only Promanade cabin we have ever stayed in was on deck eight. Although this level has the window that leans out allowing for a downwards view it was our opinion that deck 8 is too high for an enjoyable view. Did not personally find any disturbing noise, what was detectable was very low volume. This cabin was on a freedom class ship.

We just got off yesterday. Our family had 3 Promenade rooms (7329, 7323, and 7321). I personally stayed in 7323 and we had no issue with noise. They were conveniently located close to the elevators and stairs. They seemed to be more roomy than other inside staterooms that we have stayed in on other cruise lines.

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed in 8331...far aft cabin on the starboard side over looking the Centrum area near Guest services.

No noise and nice view with the angled window -- I didn't find it too hight, but I would have preferred to be more centrally located though.