Noordam 8-15 May 2016 Alaska Perfect Cruise

Nghthawke

We arrived home too late to reply to HAL's questionnaire about our latest cruise on the Noordam. Just wanted to mention that our cruise was perfect. The ship was super clean; the food was excellent at both the MDR and the Lido; and the weather absolutely stunning.

The only thing I found unpleasant--and it is a very minor thing--was that the backs of some of the chairs in the Lido, pool area and MDR were sometimes sticky. Other than that it was truly a perfect cruise. I think if HAL is going to host small children then cleaning the chairs now and then may need to be added to the "to do" list :)

How perfect you wonder? On our leaving Glacier Bay the sky was a brilliant orange with snow capped mountains in the distance and just as the sun disappeared over the horizon a couple of humpback whales surfaced and dived nearby at the back of the ship where a bunch of us had gathered to watch the sunset. Also, in Ketchikan the weather got so warm it practically turned into a Caribbean cruise!

Thank you Holland America.

We arrived home too late to reply to HAL's questionnaire about our latest cruise on the Noordam. Just wanted to mention that our cruise was perfect. The ship was super clean; the food was excellent at both the MDR and the Lido; and the weather absolutely stunning.

The only thing I found unpleasant--and it is a very minor thing--was that the backs of some of the chairs in the Lido, pool area and MDR were sometimes sticky. Other than that it was truly a perfect cruise. I think if HAL is going to host small children then cleaning the chairs now and then may need to be added to the "to do" list :)

How perfect you wonder? On our leaving Glacier Bay the sky was a brilliant orange with snow capped mountains in the distance and just as the sun disappeared over the horizon a couple of humpback whales surfaced and dived nearby at the back of the ship where a bunch of us had gathered to watch the sunset. Also, in Ketchikan the weather got so warm it practically turned into a Caribbean cruise!

Thank you Holland America.

I would phone customer service and tell them that you arrived back too late to do it-seems they don't give people that are traveling a lot of time. You could also perhaps e-mail HAL and let them know about your likes and dislikes. This happened to friends of ours and she emailed HAL and they got back to her fairly quickly.