sunset bar on summit

watson50

hello everybody.does anyone just back from the Summit on Sunday 5/19 know if Dewa and the gang,Natalia,Mario and Lionel are still there? what a great bunch they all are.sailing on the 6/12 cruise and would love to run into them again. thanks.

hello everybody.does anyone just back from the Summit on Sunday 5/19 know if Dewa and the gang,Natalia,Mario and Lionel are still there? what a great bunch they all are.sailing on the 6/12 cruise and would love to run into them again. thanks.

I'll be on her this coming Sunday and doing some reporting on line. Will let you know.

They were a couple of weeks ago. But Natalia told us they can be reassigned at any time:mad: Hoping they are still there, along with Mark in the Rendezvouz lounge, next Sunday.

I was on the 5/22-5/29 sailing. They were all there at some point during the day.

Natalia told me that she and Mario had 11 or 12 weeks until vacation. She also mentioned to me that they can be assign d to another ship at anytime.

They are a great crew!

The family is heading out on 6-26. Wanted to ask about booking site seeing trips. What is better, do it on the ship or get off and use a local to get to a beach, the caves, etc. I am guesssing booking anything on the ship will be more then using a local site seeing company.

Hi Don,

I was advised by another poster that Lionel went back to his former employer LV. We also would have loved to have him with us. He was the best. Maybe that information wasn't correct and he is still with Celebrity. We will be on the Summit in August.

The family is heading out on 6-26. Wanted to ask about booking site seeing trips. What is better, do it on the ship or get off and use a local to get to a beach, the caves, etc. I am guesssing booking anything on the ship will be more then using a local site seeing company.

We have gone to BMD many times and here is what we have done. Be totally independent,rent mopeds.you can go anywhere you want at any time. or a sure fire way to get around with no hassle is purchase a2 day bus/ferry pass and after a good look at the map/schedule pick a place and go have a blast. l think the number 8 and 10 bus does the caves and beaches .the info booth is at the dock.have a nice cruise.

First suggestion, join our roll call.

Then check out the Port of Call Bermuda board. It has tons of info on ferries, buses, cabs, schedules, pricing etc.

There really is no need to book any ship excursions. Just figure out what you want to do on Wed, Thur, and Friday and check out your transportation alternatives.

Also, our cruise will be unique. We will be the only ship in Bermuda when we are there, which is fantastic.:D

First suggestion, join our roll call.

Then check out the Port of Call Bermuda board. It has tons of info on ferries, buses, cabs, schedules, pricing etc.

There really is no need to book any ship excursions. Just figure out what you want to do on Wed, Thur, and Friday and check out your transportation alternatives.

Also, our cruise will be unique. We will be the only ship in Bermuda when we are there, which is fantastic.:D

Yeah no Breakaway thank god

Hi Don,

I was advised by another poster that Lionel went back to his former employer LV. We also would have loved to have him with us. He was the best. Maybe that information wasn't correct and he is still with Celebrity. We will be on the Summit in August.[/quote

Lionel was on the Summit last week, along with Mario, Natalia, Dewa. We had a good time with them!

We have gone to BMD many times and here is what we have done. Be totally independent,rent mopeds.you can go anywhere you want at any time. or a sure fire way to get around with no hassle is purchase a2 day bus/ferry pass and after a good look at the map/schedule pick a place and go have a blast. l think the number 8 and 10 bus does the caves and beaches .the info booth is at the dock.have a nice cruise.

Many people have had bad accidents renting mopeds I would strongly advise you not to do it! My own sister got a bad burn from the exhaust pipe- ruined her honeymoon!

Everybody appears to be here, handsome and beautiful. They are quite a crew and a lot of fun.

Everybody appears to be here, handsome and beautiful. They are quite a crew and a lot of fun.

Very happy you replied. Can't wait to see handsome man and the crew again. We will be sailng right after you. Hope your weather is good. Hey Dewa, So-Co and a Bud please. Thanks Don. Enjoy.

• 1 year later...