If we get the Vista 2, I will personally....

You got the Magic and the Breeze, yet you think that Vista 2 is a far fetched proposition? I think that you're just looking for an excuse to get your hands on a pair of JH's underpants! [emoji6]

Edited by Tapi

You got the Magic and the Breeze, yet you think that Vista 2 is a far fetched proposition? I think that you're just looking for an excuse to get your hands on a pair of JH's underpants! [emoji6]

People have short memories, the Magic was brand new when she came to Galveston.

49659-George-takei-oh-my-gif-stCy.gif

Don't get me wrong, the Magic is nice but it's not anywhere near what the Vista is. And I've heard rumors that the Vista 2 is gonna be nice.

Heck..I'd eat TWO pairs of JH's sweaty underpants to get to stay in a room with one of those giant balconies like they have on the Vista.:D

49659-George-takei-oh-my-gif-stCy.gif

Don't get me wrong, the Magic is nice but it's not anywhere near what the Vista is. And I've heard rumors that the Vista 2 is gonna be nice.

Heck..I'd eat TWO pairs of JH's sweaty underpants to get to stay in a room with one of those giant balconies like they have on the Vista.:D

Point is it was a brand new ship when it arrived in Galveston.

And you can stay in any room you want on the Vista. None of the rooms are so out of touch that they can't be booked by us commoners. Lol. Not like those penthouse suites on Royal Caribbean!:eek:

I want to know if there will be a thassalotherapy pool in the Cloud 9 Spa before I am willing to give up the Breeze - my favorite place to unwind! Loved it on the Magic, looking forward to it on the Breeze - Vista 1 only has a small hot tub instead. But ia am looking forward to all the extra places to dine on the Vista 1 when i sail on her in 2017.

Is it just me or has anyone else found the hot tubs onboard ship to be more like barely warmer than the temperature of the water in the pool? :(

And it's been like this on all the ships I've been on except a couple of the hot tubs on deck 5 on the Magic that were less populated by screaming kiddos throwing water at each other and trying to 'swim underwater'. :rolleyes:

During his usual round of Sunday quick fire questions, JH asked which port (and I forget where the others were..I think one was Long Beach and the other Miami) the readers would prefer for the Vista 2 to sail out of. I, of course, voted for Galveston (my home port) because it would be nice to not only get the newest (well..when it's built, that is) ships but also one of the larger ones. Because as everybody knows we Texans like to live life in a big, big way. :D

During his usual round of Sunday quick fire questions, JH asked which port (and I forget where the others were..I think one was Long Beach and the other Miami) the readers would prefer for the Vista 2 to sail out of. I, of course, voted for Galveston (my home port) because it would be nice to not only get the newest (well..when it's built, that is) ships but also one of the larger ones. Because as everybody knows we Texans like to live life in a big, big way. :D

I voted NYC or Port Canaveral. Since I know my first choice won't happen, I picked my favorite Florida port.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Keep in mind that when Carnival ordered the Vista and Vista 2 they didn't go super big like Royal Caribbean. I believe there is a reason for that. I think Carnival is going to bring the bigger ships to the West coast.

The Panama Canal Expansion is due to open 23 days from now. Once open, every one of Carnival's ship will be able to transit though it.

This is just my opinion, but I think the west cost is where Carnival will be looking.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for The Vista 2 to be in Galveston(as I'm in Fort Worth).

On a side note as for its name, I have a script that data mines raw trademark data from several international sources and I did find that the "Carnival Bliss" was recently filed for by an individual(not carnival corp like the other ships) and its in a pending status. It probably doesn't mean anything as it doesn't fit the name hint given, but who knows.

On a side note as for its name, I have a script that data mines raw trademark data from several international sources and I did find that the "Carnival Bliss" was recently filed for by an individual(not carnival corp like the other ships) and its in a pending status. It probably doesn't mean anything as it doesn't fit the name hint given, but who knows.

I've heard rumors that there is going to be a single " 21 yrs and up adults only" ship..perhaps the Bliss will the that ship?

Is it just me or has anyone else found the hot tubs onboard ship to be more like barely warmer than the temperature of the water in the pool? :(

:

It's the urine, right?

Edited by mzloolue

Keep in mind that when Carnival ordered the Vista and Vista 2 they didn't go super big like Royal Caribbean. I believe there is a reason for that. I think Carnival is going to bring the bigger ships to the West coast.

The Panama Canal Expansion is due to open 23 days from now. Once open, every one of Carnival's ship will be able to transit though it.

This is just my opinion, but I think the west cost is where Carnival will be looking.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for The Vista 2 to be in Galveston(as I'm in Fort Worth).

Forget about Long Beach.

I for one am all for Carnival on the Wes Coast indeed since we're up here in San Francisco with a new cruise ship terminal Carnival. Hint Hint.

Having sailed to Alaska from the NW and am planning a cruise now to the Mexican Riviera from Long Beach, you need to come to San Francisco!! Hell, I'd even consider a cruise to Hawaii and it's 4 day of being at sea before reaching an Island of Hawaii..