Anthem dining email address

I was hoping to contact the Anthem dining dept. to double check that they received our special (needs) dining request that was forwarded to them. Does anyone know the email address to contact them? TIA

I did. They said they forwarded it to Anthem. I'm trying to avoid any issues once on board. That's why I was looking for more direct contact. I will bring the original email on board also

I did. They said they forwarded it to Anthem. I'm trying to avoid any issues once on board. That's why I was looking for more direct contact. I will bring the original email on board also

Sorry I don't know what the (two or three letter) abbreviation for Anthem is but if you can find this out you can use the email to contact them directly.

??_ (underscore)restaurantoperationscoordinator@rccl.com

Edited by Ashland

Sorry I don't know what the (two or three letter) abbreviation for Anthem is but if you can find this out you can use the email to contact them directly.

??_ (underscore)restaurantoperationscoordinator@rccl.com

Anthem is AN.

Thanks..is there a list of the new additions ?

Not that I've seen. However, if you click on the ship name on Royal's website, you can see the two letter designation in the URL.

Sorry...but being "Vegan" isn't something that special needs handles. ;)

That was who I was refereed to from RCL.

But when there are no offerings on the menu for Vegans, that is a special need for my family

There are designations on every menu for either vegetarian or vegan, I just can't remember which. If you search the boards I'm sure you will find scanned menus and can see for yourself. I've traveled with a vegetarian who had no trouble with meals on board.

There are designations on every menu for either vegetarian or vegan, I just can't remember which. If you search the boards I'm sure you will find scanned menus and can see for yourself. I've traveled with a vegetarian who had no trouble with meals on board.

Thanks. I had seen Vegetarian, but unfortunately, there is nothing Vegan.

They said they would be able to modify the Vegetarian to close to Vegan.

Close doesn't work for my daughter, so this will be a struggle, but we will survive.

It is vacation for crying out loud. She will just be eating a lot of raw veggies and drinking their dairy free milk for protein. We understand Windjammer has some Vegan options. And I am sure we will find stuff in ports. She understands that this is her dietary choice, and has learned to modify whenever we eat out. We were just hoping that they may have had a Vegan offering that was not on the menus.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks. I had seen Vegetarian, but unfortunately, there is nothing Vegan.

They said they would be able to modify the Vegetarian to close to Vegan.

Close doesn't work for my daughter, so this will be a struggle, but we will survive.

It is vacation for crying out loud. She will just be eating a lot of raw veggies and drinking their dairy free milk for protein. We understand Windjammer has some Vegan options. And I am sure we will find stuff in ports. She understands that this is her dietary choice, and has learned to modify whenever we eat out. We were just hoping that they may have had a Vegan offering that was not on the menus.

Thanks for the info.

Looks like you are sailing Anthem. I am not sure if you saw this review.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2349642&highlight=anthem

He has posted a lot of the menus, including the one from the smoothie bar, which might be able to make something vegan. Jamie's also has a grilled vege plank, not sure if she only eats raw veges too.

Looks like you are sailing Anthem. I am not sure if you saw this review.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2349642&highlight=anthem

He has posted a lot of the menus, including the one from the smoothie bar, which might be able to make something vegan. Jamie's also has a grilled vege plank, not sure if she only eats raw veges too.

Awesome!

Thank you!