Suggestions on JS on Oasis

Can anyone tell me whether 6644, 7636, 9642, 9636 or 9642 would be good choices for booking at JS on Oasis? I was hoping for Deck 8 but they are sold out. Thanks.

Jill

6644: no, connecting

7636: fine, except I don't like deck 7 because of the aft lobby blockage

9642: excellent

9636: no, connecting

Can anyone tell me whether 6644, 7636, 9642, 9636 or 9642 would be good choices for booking at JS on Oasis? I was hoping for Deck 8 but they are sold out. Thanks.

Jill

I would avoid the connecting cabins..so that leaves #7636 & 9642 (you double listed this #)...the only downside for #9642 is that it's next door to a RFS that could potentially have a large group of people using the balcony and possible noise. So I might lean towards #7636...but do keep checking as you never know...Best of luck and enjoy !

Having ended up in several connecting cabins, I can say that I've been fortunate with good neighbors that I never heard.

I did notice a smaller sofa due to the door, but found I liked putting the table in front of the door making better use of the cabin space.

Recommend and agree with other posters on decks 6 or 9 over 7 due to lack of access if you go up the elevators on the side of the ship opposite to your stateroom as access is blocked.

We did a JS Guarantee and keep waiting to get cabin assigned. Booked it a week ago Friday and as of now, still not assigned and there are no other suites available other than JS so I'm hoping it will be sooner than later as I'm looking at Deck 9 or 6.

We did a JS Guarantee and keep waiting to get cabin assigned. Booked it a week ago Friday and as of now, still not assigned and there are no other suites available other than JS so I'm hoping it will be sooner than later as I'm looking at Deck 9 or 6.

So then you know what JS's are available at this point ?....Just remember once you're assigned you can request a change and be put back in the category pool again. Best of luck.