July prices on Princess

Minoushka

Im not sure why bt some cruises in Europe are rather cheap for July .I hope the trend keeps up and I can get a good one for August ....would love Venice and Istanbul again ....

Not sure why they are lower but I welcome them seing howflights are way over thetop ...

IfsomeonewNts a July cruise time to che k it out

Im not sure why bt some cruises in Europe are rather cheap for July .I hope the trend keeps up and I can get a good one for August ....would love Venice and Istanbul again ....

Not sure why they are lower but I welcome them seing howflights are way over thetop ...

IfsomeonewNts a July cruise time to che k it out

Prices are always a result of supply and demand.

The US Dept of State keeps issuing terror alerts for parts or all of Europe, including Turkey. People listen and make their decision.

Some folks have a high tolerance for risk, others not so much. Demand goes down, prices go down. :)

We booked an itinerary with an overnight in Istanbul for later in the year at a great price for Princess. We are hoping they are able to complete the itinerary as published.

Have you checked out Princess eZAir? I've never seen airfare to and from Europe as low as it right now through eZAir.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

Have you checked out Princess eZAir? I've never seen airfare to and from Europe as low as it right now through eZAir.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

Lew;

You are so right. I wish I hadn't been so quick to use a consolidator when I booked our BA flights to London for our upcoming T/A in September. eZAir was $$$$ cheaper than what I paid the consolidator.....

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

I just book my first Trans Atlantic yesterday using Princess air. I paid a big price of $334.00 from Ft Lauderdale to Venice. I think I just received a great deal.

Andrew

I would like to use Princess Air but I try to book only flights where I have an aisle seat. Can you pick your seats before you pay?

Yes, you can.

It depends on the policy of the airline involved.

I would like to use Princess Air but I try to book only flights where I have an aisle seat. Can you pick your seats before you pay?

Yes, it depends on the airline. I also want aisle seats. British Airways wouldn't let me select seats until Princess ticketed (45 days out) and when I tried to get a seat, I had to pay additional money for an aisle seat. No problem getting a seat with Delta from the get go.