Liberty OTS review with Photographs (4/10-17/16)

Zef, nice job. Good to put a face with your zany character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has a body, too! I'm glad his zanyness isn't limited to our other thread...I would hate to think other people were missing out!

Well, I started posting this review yesterday, and it's not yesterday anymore. :( So I forgot to add some links to my prior posts and now it is too lake to edit add the links to my prior posts. :mad: Here is are some links to additional photographs ...

Belize ...

http://s18.photobucket.com/user/ZefH/slideshow/RC%20Liberty%20OTS/Belize

Additional cabins: 1623 - OS, 1640 - RS

http://s18.photobucket.com/user/ZefH/slideshow/RC%20Liberty%20OTS/Cabins%20%20OS-1623%20RS-1640

Oops! Sorry about that. 1623 is an inside cabin. 1620 is the OS and 1640 is the RS. :o

So, was the Suite worth the extra price over a balcony?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The suite was $4,000 and a balcony is $2,000. The Diamond Lounge is nice, so the Suite Lounge is not that big of a deal over the Diamond Lounge. So, the gold card basically gets you reserved seating, more access to the officers and breakfast at Chops. Each of these extras have different values to different people. As for the extra Crown & Anchor points, you can get that with a junior suite. As of course, if you have enough Crown & Anchor points (Pinnacle) you get the gold card anyway.

If you need the extra room, then yes the suite is worth the extra cost. But I don't need the extra room, and since you are asking me, no, the suite is not worth the extra cost.

I was having so much fun feeding the animals it never occurred to me to ask. :o

Thanks Cuizer2 for the great review. :D It finally came to me, Kinkajou! I knew that I had seen one before, but it was bugging me that I couldn't recall the name. They are very cute. I really enjoyed your wildlife photos. :)

Great review. We are on the July 3rd sailing.

My biggest question is how is the internet connectivity? I have heard mixed reviews about the Liberty.

Cheers!

John

Great review. We are on the July 3rd sailing.

My biggest question is how is the internet connectivity? I have heard mixed reviews about the Liberty.

Cheers!

John

I never tried it. I rarely use the Internet while cruising. Maybe I've used the Internet 2-3 times over thirty cruises.

Really enjoyed your review. We were on the same cruise. Got to see a lot of places on the ship I missed. Thank you

I didn't get to every place I would have liked. Time went a little fast on that Sunday (April 10) afternoon. :(