Liberty OTS review with Photographs (4/10-17/16)

Thank you for posting the great pictures. I especially liked the one of your grand suite because we will be in one next year for the first time. Also the Suite Lounge pictures were very good. These were the best pictures I have seen.

We were on the ship this past April and really enjoyed it but were in a balcony cabin.

Thanks, again!

[so I’m looking forward to the meet and mingle (which I still have not been notified about - at least I know when and where, so I think),

Uh oh, that sounds ominous and I say that in a "been there done that" way.

Monday, April 11, 2016 - Day at sea

I’m done taking pictures at 10:30 and I’m wondering what all those people are doing in the Olive & Twist. Then I recognize someone and realize that the meeting must have been moved up to 10:00am. Great, I just got over my disappointment from yesterday and now I find out that I may have missed something I was looking forward to..

I knew it, I guess they pick one poor sucker every cruise to do this to and on Freedom in 2015 I was the one. To add insult to injury, they had a bottle of champagne for the person who started the roll call (me) and I didn't get it! Adding to it was the irony that I kept posting messages during the roll call about the time and date so others wouldn't miss it.

I guess it was less irritating on Allure in 2013 when the Groups person called us at 11:45pm to tell us her printer wasn't working and that the M&M was tomorrow at 10am.

Finally got to look at the all the pics today. Wowza! You were busy!!

Going to be on this ship in August with some new cruisers and can't wait to share the pics. Although they won't be in any of those cabins! They're quite happy with an ocean view stateroom - since mom and dad are paying for it! Lol.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh oh, that sounds ominous and I say that in a "been there done that" way.

You mean like Freedom of the Sea in April of 2015? Yes, I still remember your review. :)

Edited by Cuizer2

Thanks Cuizer2 for the great review. :D It finally came to me, Kinkajou! I knew that I had seen one before, but it was bugging me that I couldn't recall the name. They are very cute. I really enjoyed your wildlife photos. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it. You might have noticed the wildlife theme to my three excursions. I enjoy feeding the animals and still have all ten of my fingers. :)

Thanks for the review! It was very well written and entertaining, of course the stunning photos were enjoyed too! Even more ready for my turn next week! :)

Thank you and enjoy your cruise. I understand that Tidal Wave is working now. Enjoy your cruise.

Enjoyed the review and pics! Thanks for all your work. Lots of time and effort!

Cheers!

The review doesn't take much time. Sorting and posting the pictures is time consuming, but the people seem to like the pictures, so I try to please those that want to see more pictures. :)

Thank you for posting the great pictures. I especially liked the one of your grand suite because we will be in one next year for the first time. Also the Suite Lounge pictures were very good. These were the best pictures I have seen.

We were on the ship this past April and really enjoyed it but were in a balcony cabin.

Thanks, again!

You are welcome. Enjoy your GS. Don't forget to take advantage of the extra perks you are paying for. :)

Finally got to look at the all the pics today. Wowza! You were busy!!

Going to be on this ship in August with some new cruisers and can't wait to share the pics. Although they won't be in any of those cabins! They're quite happy with an ocean view stateroom - since mom and dad are paying for it! Lol.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have pictures of the new floor to ceiling front facing ocean view cabins in my Freedom OTS review from April 2015. I forget what other cabins I took pictures of.

Nonetheless, I'm glad you can put the review to good use. :)

Splash Away Pictures

I know the drydock literature said that Splash Away was for kids only, obviously there are adults in those pictures. Do you know if an adult can play without a kid? I just a kid in a 30 year-old body.

My biggest complaint about DCL is they won't let me play on the water fort/gym/thingy out in the water at Castaway Cay. :'(

Can anyone who has been on LOS in the last few weeks tell me if they have taken on a case of water? Seems that it all depends on the port whether they let it on or not. I'd like to put a luggage tag on a case and leave it with my luggage

**fingers crossed**

I enjoyed your review and wonderful pictures. We have cruised on RC in suites before, but this will be our first time on LOS. Your pictures and review have answered a lot of questions I had about the ship, the GS, as well as the Suite and Diamond Lounge.

Thanks and happy cruising in the future.

I know the drydock literature said that Splash Away was for kids only, obviously there are adults in those pictures. Do you know if an adult can play without a kid? I just a kid in a 30 year-old body.

My biggest complaint about DCL is they won't let me play on the water fort/gym/thingy out in the water at Castaway Cay. :'(

I didn't "play" on any of the equipment, though I did spend sometime in the pool taking pictures and I did walk around the equipment. Nonetheless, there are adult water slides on this ship. I hear Tidal Wave is now working.

Just remember, the heights requirements for the water slides ...

IMGP1179_zpsh2ubrtss.jpg