Does snapchat work with basic Voom?

Does snapchat work with basic Voom package on Liberty?

Hi.

Was on Anthem last week. For pictures its fine, if your uploading videos to my story it does it 2 or 3 goes but it does do it in the end.

Snapchat wil be fine with the basic package. Videos take a few additional seconds, but photos are just as quick as at home.

Having said that, I was on Liberty last week with the basic package. I question the authenticity of VOOM on Liberty. The service was terribly spotty, there were about three small areas by the pool and in the solarium I found that I could get a decent connection and it was almost unusable in my stateroom (near deck 10 forward elevators). I would say that speed and ease of connection was the same if not worse than I have had on previous cruises.

Having said that, I was on Liberty last week with the basic package. I question the authenticity of VOOM on Liberty.

From other reports it doesn't seem like Liberty has Freedom style VOOM yet, just the old Internet re-marketed as VOOM.