12:55 flight from orlando

Just found out, and not from a notification from American, that our 2pm flight home has been changed to 2:45. We can get on 12:55 with no charge. Is this cutting it close from Freedom?

i would feel ok with that. you'll probably be killing time at the airport even without having to rush off the ship. I drive down there and every time we get off the ship in PC we are going by the airport by 9-930 and I don't do self assist, I just get a low call #. That's on three different ships from two different cruise lines.

The people that make me :eek: are those that book flights out of MCO at 1030 am or so in the morning lol. What mode of transportation are you using from PC to MCO?

Edited by ryano

We had a 12:10pm out of MCO. We were picked up at 9:00am from the ship and were in the Southwest terminal long before 11:00am. Having luggage valet shaved off a few more minutes because there was a pretty good line of people checking their bags.

i would feel ok with that. you'll probably be killing time at the airport even without having to rush off the ship. I drive down there and every time we get off the ship in PC we are going by the airport by 9-930 and I don't do self assist, I just get a low call #. That's on three different ships from two different cruise lines.

The people that make me :eek: are those that book flights out of MCO at 1030 am or so in the morning lol. What mode of transportation are you using from PC to MCO?

Cocoa Beach shuttle