What if it is raining?

Kfamilycruise

it seems unlikely that it will rain all day in all 3 ports. Kids do not mind swimming in rain so in costa maya , you can go to the shops and pool at the port...there is also a nice covered bar by this pool:D

Cave tubing in Belize would also be fine in the rain.

Cozumel there is lots of restaurants and shopping, pack some ponchos and head out.

We were there in January, when it was cloudy all day and started to rain around 1 PM, about the time we headed back to the cruise port. We were at the beach in Mahahual. But if it's raining when you get in, you could just stay on board or at the cruise center. There's no tropical storm building in the area so the rain this time of year should be brief for any port. But pack some lite plastic ponchos just in case. They don't take up much room.

I just got back from cruise.

While I was on land, I check and it say 70% rain. Well, in those 3 places I go, it didnt rain. If it rain, it was drizzle and one rain was short.

Seems like if it rain in the Caribbean, its in the late afternoon. Reminds me of my tropical country.

To my dismay, the forecast is calling for thunderstorms when we are in port in Belize, Costa Maya and Cozumel. Suggestions for what to do in port if it is raining?:(

Stop looking at the forecast. Most of the storms will pop up and then be gone in less than an hour. Just go with the flow.

Yep, disregard your weather app. Our cruise last year showed rain EVERY day! However, the rain usually lasted an hour or so, and then we just had clouds. It DOES kick up the humidity! Buy some cheap rain ponchos at Walmart, & take an umbrella just in case. We had an excellent cruise!!