D+ Internet Freebee ?

As D+, on a 5 night cruise, do we still get 2 free consecutive days of VROOM? So DH & I would get 4 of the 5 days free?

Yes, your D+ internet benefit of 2 24 hour periods free is the same on every length cruise. Odd, but true.

As D+, on a 5 night cruise, do we still get 2 free consecutive days of VROOM? So DH & I would get 4 of the 5 days free?

Does not have to be consecutive days. Each of you as D+ gets 2 24 hours of free internet (those 24 hours are consecutive).

We were on ovation last month and are currently on Brilliance and on both cruises our D+ voucher only covered 2 days worth of basic surf and not surf and stream (which is supposedly voom)

Edited by Bobal

We were on ovation last month and are currently on Brilliance and on both cruises our D+ voucher only covered 2 days worth of basic surf and not surf and stream (which is supposedly voom)

Voom gives you a choice of the options. (used to be able to do everything though there were locations with no signal for anything...)

For shorter cruises DH and I will take advantage of the D+ free. When we do the very long Seattle to Sydney on Explorer later this year one of us will buy the basic surf package - pre purchasing, which will be less costly than buying on the ship - even with our D+ discount.

Just off the Oasis today.... we had a coupon for $39 (loaded on sea pass card) off any internet package...did not use it as I didn't understand it.

Just off Adventure in the last few weeks and my D+ discount was offered at $39.99 off any package or two 24 hour's per member. I pre-purchased the Voom Surf package for one device which came out to $63.63 for each week of my cruise (I did a B2B)...This 30% pre-cruise offer couldn't be beat and so glad I purchased it...as I checked the minute I got onboard to see if using my onboard perks would be better I would have canceled...it wasn't.

Just off Adventure in the last few weeks and my D+ discount was offered at $39.99 off any package or two 24 hour's per member. I pre-purchased the Voom Surf package for one device which came out to $63.63 for each week of my cruise (I did a B2B)...This 30% pre-cruise offer couldn't be beat and so glad I purchased it...as I checked the minute I got onboard to see if using my onboard perks would be better I would have canceled...it wasn't.

Interesting, on the Liberty the daily rate for the Voom surf package is $12.99/day. So it was cheaper to use my D+ discount on board on the package. The weekly package cost $90.93, deduct the $39.98 D+ discount and the package cost was $50.95 for the entire cruise.

Carla

Edited by golfpccc

Interesting, on the Liberty the daily rate for the Voom surf package is $12.99/day. So it was cheaper to use my D+ discount on board on the package. The weekly package cost $90.93, deduct the $39.98 D+ discount and the package cost was $50.95 for the entire cruise.

Carla

My pre-cruise offer was $9.99 per day...not sure how they then charged me $63.63 per week but it was ok with me....I've read other's got this rate too, so seems like pricing can vary.

Voom gives you a choice of the options. (used to be able to do everything though there were locations with no signal for anything...)

For shorter cruises DH and I will take advantage of the D+ free. When we do the very long Seattle to Sydney on Explorer later this year one of us will buy the basic surf package - pre purchasing, which will be less costly than buying on the ship - even with our D+ discount.

We are doing a 24 night transpacific next April. Are you saying it is better to buy the package ahead of time instead of using our D+ discount? I hadn't considered that. Do you know the math on that. Thanks for the heads up.